❤ Twenty Four ❤

Lauren POV:

Now that everything has turned out nice and well, why not have a good talk with Rowan?

"Rowan..." I called him. We were at the terrace. The gentle breeze caressed my hair.

He turned to look at me and gave me a cute smile.

"Come," He said.

I walked over to him.

"Happy or sad? Or OK OK?" I asked.

"Happy."

"Missed me?"

"Very much."

I put my hands on his shoulders. Our eyes locked. I gave him a smile and returned it. He ran his hand through my hair.

"Feels so good, isn't it?" He asked.

"Yeah, to be with you." I said.

"No, I wasn't talking about that. I was taking about the breeze on this terrace."

"Oh my god! You -"

"OK sorry. I was joking. It feels so good to be with you finally." He said.

"You know something? We are actually meant to be... If it wasn't then Noah would've never cheated me then, and I wouldn't have come running to you, asking for help and eventually we wouldn't have fallen in love... And now, after the accident, I wouldn't have remembered you ever, if we weren't meant to be." I spoke.

"Yeah, I can understand. Even I was thinking the same. God made us for each other." Rowan said.

"Then why don't we get married?" I asked.

"I was about to ask you the same!"

"Ah! Then we should get married." I said.

"Yes, we should."

And our lips met each other and then he said, "I love you."

"I love you too."

Our foreheads met and he smiled at me.

"Come, let's sit over there and have a good conversation." Rowan said and held my hand.

I clasped onto his hand and walked with him over to one of the corners of the terrace floor. We sat down and started gazing at the infinity, talking about our dreams about getting married and being together forever...

 We sat down and started gazing at the infinity, talking about our dreams about getting married and being together forever