❤ Three ❤

5 days later...

Dr. Shawn POV:

I'd check on Lauren every now and then, but she wouldn't be conscious for a long time. She would wake up, blink her eyes for a moment or two, look up at the ceiling for a minute and fall asleep again.

Today, I decided to check on her again and found that she was finally awake.

Lauren POV:

"Oh Dr. Shawn!" I smiled a little as I saw my Doc coming into my room.

"Heyya! How are you?"

"Fine," I smiled.

"How do you feel?"

"Good only."

"Do you feel sleepy?"

"No! No! I'm completely energetic now. Totally fine!" I said, brightly.

"So... You wanna meet a few of your visitors?"

"Yeah sure!" I nodded.

Dr. Lovely POV:

I had heard the conversation between Lauren and Shawn in her room and I was almost jumping with delight to know that Lauren is just alright.

As soon as I heard about Lauren willing to see her visitors, I decides to call Rowan to her room and I ran through the corridors over to Rowan's room.

Rowan POV:

I was so happy to hear that Lauren was fine and decided to give her a surprise visit to her room.

I was about to leave my room, when...

Reyyan POV:

I entered his room.

"Hi!" I said, waving my hand. "How are you, bro?"

"Just fine, as usual. Can walk and talk."

"That's always been there with you! Walk and talk!" I mocked. "By the way, where are you up to?"

"Oh! I was just going over to see Lauren. Coming?"

"Yeah sure!"

And I accompanied him to go see his girlfriend.

I already knew about Lauren, but have never met her in person. Though I'm sad that our first meet is gonna be at the hospital, I'm glad that I'm finally getting to meet her!

Rowan POV:

Reyyan and I had entered Lauren's room. I was so happy to see her. Though she had a huge wrap on her head, she was sitting up on the bed and looked fine.

"Hey princess!" I waved over at Lauren.

"Umm... Hi...?" She responded.

Oh wait! Was that even a response? Actually she should be blushing and glowing with happiness. She's finally seeing me after about six freaking days!

"Oh man! Is this the way how you respond to me?" I asked her.

"Wait... What? But... Who are you?" Lauren asked.

 Who are you?" Lauren asked