❤ Seven ❤

Rowan POV:

"What? Seriously?" Logan asked me.

I nodded and explained everything that happened.

"Oh! That's sad..." He said.

I nodded again. Obviously, I know that it's sad:
You love someone and that person loves you too... But then fate is going against both of you. That's indeed very sad!

"Can't we think of any way?" Logan asked.

"I don't know..." I shook my head, sadly.

"I'll try talking to her?" He asked.

"Maybe... If you can..."

He nodded and went back to Lauren's room.

Logan POV:

There wasn't anyone in Lauren's room. I sat next to Lauren on her bed.

"Hey! You're here?" She asked.

"Yeah... Can I ask you something?"

"Sure!"

"Are you sure that Rowan is Wilma's bf?"

"Yeah!" In the next moment, I saw a hesitation in her face and then she said, "I guess..."

"You guess?"

"Umm... Yes."

"You are wrong, Lauren."

"Why?"

"Rowan isn't Wilma's boyfriend. He's yours. Yours alone!" I screamed at her face.

"What?! Don't play your lame jokes at me."

"No Lauren. I'm not!"

"Okay... If he is my boyfriend, then why can't I remember him?" Lauren questioned.

"Because -" but I stopped. Would she be able to handle herself if I tell her that she has partially lost her memory? I wasn't sure... So I stopped.

"Why Logan? Answer me!"

"Umm..." I hesitated.

"It's because there was, is and will never a person called Rowan Brice in my life. He was never my boyfriend. He might probably be lying." She explained.

"OK, let's leave that topic. Where's your phone, by the way?" I asked.

"Here it is... This is my new phone. Wilma bought it for me. I lost my old phone during that accident."

Reyyan POV:

I heard Logan trying deliberately to put the memories of Rowan into her. But unfortunately, she can't remember a thing!

I seriously feel pity and sad for Rowan. But I obviously can't sacrifice my feelings for my brother. I couldn't help but admire Lauren's beauty. It might have been destined - Love At First Sight.

Yes, I guess I'm in love with Lauren.