❤ Ten ❤

Logan POV:

I was so shocked and dumbstruck to hear the the truth from Wilma's mouth.

"If that was what had happened, then why didn't you tell me later?" I asked her.

"I knew Shawn well. He'd do anything! Moreover, he had taken me back to London when he got to know about my affair. What could I do? I didn't have any other way to inform you... I'm sorry." Wilma said, crying.

"It's OK... I can understand..."

"And Shawn punished me so badly once I came back here. Though he's very friendly, and good boy kind, he wouldn't forgive me for anything. He wants me to be perfect, just like him. He doesn't like me doing any sort of mistakes. After all, I'm the only one he has; completely, though there's Lovely now...

He said that he believed and sent me to France for my studies and never expected me to do such a thing... He also said that I just misused the advantage of being alone and no one to look after." Wilma explained.

"I'm sorry, babe. I didn't try to understand you. I was so shattered that I was only able to think from my side and not from yours. Please forgive me." I apologised.

"Will you be mine again?" She asked.

"I will, but promise me that both of us will together explain everything to Shawn and you wouldn't disagree."

"I promise."

But that was when I remembered the real purpose why I had gotten out of Lauren's room - Reyyan Brice.

So I decided to tell Wilma about it.

"Listen..." And I explained everything to her. She listened keenly.

"Oh My God! Such a betrayal! What would happen once Rowan gets to know about this?! I can't even think about it!"