❤ Fourteen ❤

Lauren POV:

I was just completely shattered when I got to know everything! Two heartbreaking facts straight! Gosh! No one would ever want that to happen.

A day before...

I was with Reyyan for our third date. We had only planned of two dates, but as the two of those dates had turned out well and good, we decided to go for a third one.

Just at the exit door of the restaurant we dined, I saw a group of young lads stopping Reyyan. I looked at Reyyan quizzically and noticed that Reyyan had a look of terror at the same time, a rebellious look on his face.

"So this is your new toy?" One of them asked him.

"Michael, get away!" Reyyan said.

"I suppose, she doesn't know anything about him." Another one said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Lauren, you go," Reyyan said to me.

I nodded and was walking away when one of them held my wrist.

"See this before you walk off and then be one among them." The guy said.

He took his phone out of his pocket and swiped for sometime. Finally, he started showing me a few pictures.

Reyyan was with different girls in different pictures. At coffee shops, restaurants, malls, hotels, lodges, parks and all. What the hell?

"What's this?" I asked him.

I was confused, yet doubtful at the same time. Because this is the era of pro editing. One can do anything with a photo or a video. Duh!

"These are all the girls he dated and had one night stands with. And yes, three or four of them are his his ex-girlfriends." The guy said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He's just using you. You are the Winchester girl, right? Daughter of the late Melissa and late Leroy Winchester?"

"Yes."

"Ah, he's just using you. Don't fall for him. You'll be broken, I swear." The guy said.

"Hey you -" Reyyan started, but I put my palm forward, asking him to stop.

"How do you know all this?"

"Because my younger sister Michelle was also a victim of his toxic and fake love."

"Oh!" I looked at the guy and then at Reyyan.

He surely owed me an answer.