❤ Four ❤

Rowan POV:

"What?! What do you mean by who I am?" I asked.

"Who gave you the permission to get inside this room?" Lauren countered.

I was so shocked. After all, I was so happy to finally see her and this is how she's responding! Gosh!

Dr. Shawn POV:

I couldn't stand there simply after all. I had to do something.

"Lauren, you don't know Rowan?"

"Rowan? Who? I don't know..."

"Oh God!" Rowan shouted. "She's just acting!"

"Noooo!!! Oh god! Who the heck is he?"

This was what I was scared of! The cons of the surgery - she has forgotten her boyfriend!

"Rowan, please come with me." I called him out and explained everything to him. He was shocked and started crying out aloud. He was so shattered.

Reyyan POV:

Whoa God! I was so terrified to see Lauren not remembering Rowan. He was broken and she was so confused. Ah God! Did you bring me here to see my brother weeping so hard?!

"Umm... Hi?" I started to Lauren.

"Now, who are you?" Lauren asked.

"Oh, sorry! I'm Reyyan Brice."

"Hi... You know me?"

"No no. I'm meeting you for the first time."

"Oh OK." She nodded.

I saw Dr. Shawn, Rowan and Dr. Lovely walking through the corridor. So I followed them, out of the room.

Lauren POV:

Who is he? Some random stranger pops into my room and pretends to know me. God! What the heck?! I just hope that I never see that idiotic fellow in my life, ever again!

"Wilma, you know him?" I asked Wilma, who was sitting inside the room, watching the whole scenario.

"Umm... He's... I don't know." Wilma lied hesitantly. She knew that Rowan was Lauren's boyfriend, but was scared if she'll be in shock if she says the truth.

Oh God! Poor Rowan!

Rowan POV:

"What is wrong with Lauren?"

"I'm afraid she doesn't remember you..." Dr. Shawn broke the sad news.

"What?!" Dr. Lovely questioned.

"Yes, I think that Lauren doesn't remember who Rowan is or what her relationship with him is. She has lost all her memories with Rowan. It is the impact of the surgery after the accident..." Dr. Shawn explained.

 Shawn explained