❤ Six ❤

Wilma POV:

Logan? Here? Oh no!

Logan POV:

Wilma? Here? Oh God! No!

Lauren POV:

"Have I ever mentioned to you guys that I have a brother?"

"No..." Dr. Shawn said.

"Ah... This is my brother - Logan Winchester. He's been studying in France for six years now. He's 23 now. He now works at a firm." I introduced.

"Nice to meet you all!" He smiled.

"Umm... What happened to you Wilma?" I asked.

"Oh nothing..." Wilma said and walked out of the room.

"Logan, this is Wilma, my bestie. And this is her boyfriend, Rowan." I said to Logan with a smile and a wink.

"Huh? What?" Wilma and Rowan asked in unison.

"Hehe, don't hide now. Both of you are here everyday. And no one else seems to know Rowan except for you, Wilma. So obviously, don't hide it anymore. Logan, this is Wilma's boyfriend Rowan." I explained.

But I didn't understand why... Rowan just stormed out of the room after I said so.

Logan POV:

I followed Rowan.

He just walked fine. He had a few bruises here and there, that's all.

After sometime, I stopped him.

"You're Wilma's boyfriend?" I asked.

"No, I'm not."

"Then why did Lauren say so?"

"I don't know." He said in anger. "And who are you to question me?"

"I - Umm... I'm... I'm Wilma's ex - boyfriend." I said to him.

"What?!" He was confused.

"Yeah, we dated for a year and then came into a proper relationship for one and a half year. She was in France for two years. But she broke up with me before coming back to London."

"Wait... What? Really? Was there a specific reason for your breakup?"

"Nah... She just wanted to break all ties with me before coming back. And she said an excuse that I'm not as rich and brainy as her and everything was just a time pass for her."

"What the heck? Girls these days..." Rowan smirked. "And?"

"I was shocked to see her here and I got angry when Lauren said that you are her current bae."

"No, I'm not. I'm your sister's bae."