❤ Sixteen ❤

Logan POV:

The three of us - Wilma, Rowan and me - went to Reyyan's room. His door was locked and when we knocked, he didn't even care to open it. So I had to force open the door.

The scene in front of me was just horrifying. We saw Reyyan smoking and drinking at the same time. He was so drunk that he'd knock out once we just touch him.

"Oh you!" Reyyan said. "Plans all worked out well, huh?"

"What kind of plans?" I asked.

"You were the ones who sent Michael to us, weren't you?" He asked, messily, with unclear words.

"Michael? Who?" Rowan asked.

I just couldn't control more. I took a step towards him and held him up by his collars.

"What do you think you're doing?" Reyyan asked.

"Why's Lauren crying? I need the answer!! I know it's because of you. Why did you make her cry?!" I shouted at him.

"I -"

I was about to punch his face when -

"Enough!!!" Lauren shouted. She had come out of her room. Her eyes were teary and wet. She had been crying continuously.

"I don't need any protection officers. If I'm crying and that too, because of Reyyan, I know how to handle it. I can do it. I'm not a baby anymore!" Lauren continued to shout.

"I know... I can handle this..." She broke down at last. And the next moment, she walked back to her room and closed the door.

"I swear, you'll pay for this. Lauren is innocent and kind and I won't let you take advantage of her!" I shouted and went downstairs, followed by Rowan and Wilma.

"Such a shame!" Rowan said. "I'm so sorry that this is all happening because of my brother."

"You're not the one to apologise, Rowan. It's him who should apologise." I told him.

"Guys, now you chill up! We'll think of a solution tomorrow morning." Wilma assured.

Lauren POV:

I was sitting in my bed, breaking down when my phone vibrated and I got an anonymous message...

Who's this now? I thought.