❤ Eleven ❤

Rowan POV:

Wilma and Logan explained everything to me. My own brother turned out to be such a betrayer! I couldn't believe my ears.

Reyyan knew very well about my feelings for Lauren. He even knows that she's my girlfriend. But he's just taking advantage of the fact that she can't remember me now. But that doesn't mean that this is forever!

We trio - Wilma, Logan and I - rushed to Lauren's room and forced open the door. But -

"No God!" I blurted out.

Reyyan was already inside the room and both of them were laughing heartily and pouring out their thoughts and mind.

"Just kill me already!" I whispered to Wilma and Logan.

"Oh! You're here?" Lauren smiled at us.

We entered the room.

"Umm... Well to be honest, Reyyan isn't such a stalker like you, Rowan," Lauren mocked at me.

Huh? Really?

"Hahaha! Thank You for the compliment, sweets!" Reyyan laughed and looked at me. I glared at him and he guiltily looked at the floor.

"Reyyan, will you just come out for a moment?" I asked him.

"Umm... Yes."

Wilma, Reyyan, Logan and I stood in the corridors.

"Seriously? You just got Lauren to play on with?" I asked him.

"What do you mean by play on?" He questioned.

"You know very well that -"

"She's your girlfriend and blah blah blah!" Reyyan interjected. "But that's the past and she doesn't remember you right now. And my feelings for her is sincere. Which, to conclude, means that I can propose her if I want!"

"You dare do that with my sister!" Logan warned.

Reyyan just smirked.

"If you wanna try on her, you keep on trying. Let's just see who finally achieves her. Let true love win!" Reyyan declared.

"Yeah, let's go for it! And obviously, all of us know what you were doing alone in Spain - partying, tattooing, hair colouring, being a playboy, playing with girls' feelings, fakeness and being a perfect heartbreaker! But I would never let you do that with my Lauren." I promised him.

"Yeah! Let's see!"

All of us went inside the room. And the battle had begun!

 And the battle had begun!