❤ Eight ❤

After 4 days...

Lauren POV:

"Logan! Come here..." I called Logan who was standing in the corridor just outside the door.

He came.

"Sit down."

He looked at me quizzically.

"You know Rowan, right?"

"Oh! You became normal, huh? I mean... You and Rowan... Uh! Never mind! I know him."

I looked at him and rolled my eyes... Whatever! Rowan and me? But I continued.

"You know him brother right?"

"Umm... Yes, that Brice guy... What was his name again?! Yeah... Reyyan Brice. What 'bout him now?"

"Umm... I guess he has a crush on me. Maybe it's just a wild thought but -"

"What the bloody heck?" Logan jumped out of his seat. "Seriously?"

"Yes, I guess. But I'm not sure... I've been observing him from the past two days."

The next moment, I saw Logan storming out of the room.

Logan POV:

What the heck? Seriously? Reyyan?

He knows very well about how much Rowan loves Lauren. Still...? Such a betrayer! Crap! Gosh. This wasn't supposed to happen. After all the heartbreaks Rowan has to go through, one more to add to it?! Gosh no! Please!

I was walking with all those Rowan-Lauren-Reyyan thoughts in my head when I saw Wilma coming.

I couldn't help but look at her. Those affectionate eyes of hers, it hasn't changed a bit. I closed my eyes for a moment.

"Umm... Logan?" I opened my eyes. Wilma took my name? After so long...

"Yes?"

"Can we talk, please?"

"Umm... Yeah, sure! After all, I was always ready to hear you out and obey you; though you just dumped me after using - just like a tissue."

"Oh Logan please... That's - that's your point of view. There's more to it. There's more to our story. Please hear me out." She pleaded with tears in her eyes.

I couldn't be any harsh. "OK fine!"

 "OK fine!"