❤ Fifteen ❤

Lauren POV:

"They were a couple back then. But, this cheater used to have continuous one night stands with a lot of random girls. Michelle never knew that. And once she got to know about it, she was so shattered that she's in the mental asylum now!"

"That's - that's terrible!" I said.

"I'm damn sure that you're being used, Ms. Winchester." He said.

"Don't you owe me any answer?" I asked Reyyan.

"Yes, I do. But this is my past. I've changed. My love for you is true! Please believe me." Reyyan said.

Whatever Michael told now is the truth. Coz he has got the relevant proofs. And I didn't know if I had to believe Reyyan or not.

"Thank You, Michael. Reyyan, let's go. Drive me back home." I said.

Without any further words, I walked towards the car. On our way home, neither of us opened our mouth.

Once we reached home, we saw Rowan, Wilma and Logan watching some TV show, sitting in the living room.

"How did things go?" Logan asked, just for the sake of an enquiry.

I didn't speak a word and just went upstairs and closed my door shut.

Reyyan POV:

I followed Lauren and went upstairs. I wanted to talk to her about all the things, but wasn't enough courageous to talk to her then and there itself.

Rowan POV:

I wondered what had happened between the two of them.

"Any idea what happened between them?" I asked Logan and Wilma.

Both of them shook their head.

I got up and went to Lauren's room. I just didn't dare to knock on the door. So I stood there for a while and listened to the noises inside.

I heard a slow and melodious song playing inside... But I also heard weeping and crying. It was Lauren's. Something bad had happened.

I rushed downstairs and informed it to Wilma and Logan. And we decided to confront either Reyyan or Lauren.

 And we decided to confront either Reyyan or Lauren