Chapter nineteen||

heeyy I am so sorry for delaying the book, it has been a year and it's unfair to leave this book just like that.

let's start.

cough cough cough

Hyunjin walking around the hallway, stopped thinking of anything at this time. he thought he should be worried about this sudden cough... in the summer, he can't be sick no way.

It's been a long time since Hyunjin has thought about meeting Minho, even though he can, through seeking into him as always, but something has been holding him back, he does not know what exactly. all that he can do is think of him. smile, and have those crazy thoughts that are just fun.

it was Hyunjin's charging time, which means he takes a break from everything and does "normal" activities, like listening to music and humming to rhythm due to his inactive voice, but it is even more fun when he starts hitting his thighs as if they were drums and shakes his head.

Hyunjin likes to listen to songs from the 60s to the early 00s, no reason, just a preference. well actually there is a reason, one, because of Hyunjin conditions, he can not handle loud noises in public, it triggers him, of course, it is not a big problem now but it still makes him anxious, the old music was mostly instrumental, with no weir noises that Hyunjin can no figure out since he likes to guesses what are the instruments they used and when. 

Hyunjin was having fun, being alone like in the old times, only socializing when he have too much energy to spend, that is why he was always energetic but we love that about him, right? as Hyunjin was listening to his music and humming, he started coughing so bad that it seemed like he was chocking, he ran to the washroom that he has in his room because he felt something coming out of his throat, it was rushing through his dry throat making a force out his body.

red.

blood.

spots of blood were on the sink, maybe not too much but it was still red blood, Hyunjin did not process what was happening to him, coughing, and having blood come out from his mouth? he only thought of the medication he takes every single day since that came up to his mind, it was the only thing that stuck to him so he decided to keep it a secret because he did not want to deal with more pills to be forced to his body in the name of science that will heal him.

day by day the coughing be getting worse, and more keep coming out each day, it was getting worse so fast. but Hyunjin was hiding all this so good. he was always in his room, and never throughs what he cleans in the trash can, always flush down the toilet. 

----------

well, this is shitty.