chapter five | That's who I like...

you might like to listen to " little do you know" while reading every chapter to get into my mood... just saying.

As Minho was praying non-stop in the meantime the nurse that noticed Hyunjin was missing was walking fast through the halls since she was not allowed to run except if she was transferring a sick patient to the surgery room, in short words just for extreme emergency. As she was fast-walking she called the doctors that were taking care of Hyunjin and the security to look for Hyunjin as well.

she went everywhere, she looked through all 10 hospital floors, all the rooms she could go in. she did not look through the basement since she does not have its keys but she knew that some doctors can go in.

in the meantime.

while almost everyone was looking for Hyunjin, Minho who was praying for him, everyone kind of stressing out, they liked Hyunjin even his social skills were limited he was still likeable of course he was, he was unique, no one will ever find two Hyunjin in their lives nor in the world, he was one of a kind. You may be asking how though? Hyunjin did what he wanted with no regrets, he is lovely, ( you will soon find) he likes showing off what he likes in a good way, he smiles unfeasibly but that smile makes everyone's day, he tries even if he fails he tries. At the same time, no one knows him well, not because he can not talk nor he has secrets to hide, simply Hyunjin focuses on people more on himself, but if someone asked about himself he would answer them.

"Hyunjinnie!" a little kid yelled and walked out of the kid's room to hug Hyunjin, she hugged him tightly, HYunjin smiled and hugged back while looking at his left shoulder. "why don't you visit me!" she said as she put expectingHyunjin to answer her while she well knew that Hyunjin can't.

This is Ke-soo, she is 11 years old, she has a heart problem, she is in the kid's program so she shares a room with kids, about 3 to 5 kids in her room, depending on who leaves first and if anyone comes after them or not. She knew Hyunjin because she was his cousin from his mother's side. she loved him so much so did Hyunjin, she tells Hyunjin everything, and Hyunjin takes care of her, they are known as the runners at the hospital because the run out of their rooms to meet each other to do other things, even if Hyunjin don't say anything she knows everything about him and that surprised everyone because they are professionals but can not do what she is doing.

Why haven't I visited in a long time? did you forget me?" she said as she pouted, even more, Hyunjin just shook his head and hugged her tightly to not let her feel sad even more, and she hugged him back and kissed his cheek softly as she did that Hyunjin stopped got up and held her hand started pulling her with him, she did not mind because Hyunjin do that a lot to her but she wanted to know where is Hyunjin want to take her this time.

"where we going Hyunjinnie?" she asked, but did Hyunjin answer or gave her a look? no.it was silent like unusual ( because everyone was outside looking for him) she looked forward and kept silent since Hyunjin won't hint anything.

After a few moments Hyunjin stopped, he stopped in front of Minho's room, he tapped at the window .... .. (hi). Minho was lying on his bed, his back faced room while he faces the corner wall but when he heard some tapes that were familiar to him he turned around and saw Hyunjin, he got up and walked to him, he did not notice Ke-soo because she was small and short. he waved at Hyunjin. Minho was happy to see Hyunjin, so happy that everyone was looking for him.

"Heeey, I wanna see," Ke-soo said as he jumped trying to look at who Hyunjin was looking at. Hyunjin carried her and pointed at Minho and smiled, Minho was surprised that Hyunjin had someone with him, especially a kid.

.-- .... --- / .. ... / - .... .- - ..--.. (who is that?) Minho asked, now that he is used to using morse code he did not need the pepper he memorized everything.

Hyunjin looked at Ke-soo and shook his head and looked at Min Ho, it took her a while to get what Hyunjin is pointing, she then got it.

" I am Ke-soo! I am Hyunjin's cousin" Ke-soo said smiling and waving at Minho who did some to her as he smiled softly, he liked kids so much, too bad he can not play with them.

Minho wanted to ask Ke-soo if she liked video games but couldn't find a way to ask her in a way she'll understand. He then took his phone and opened a game as he pointed at it. Ke-soo was a smart kid. She got what Minho was trying to say. She just nodded her head in agreement. She pulled her phone and downloaded the same game.

Hyunjin was sitting on the bench in front of Minho's room with Ke-soo on his lap playing an online game with Minho. Minho lost on purpose to see the smile at Ke-soo's face, and maybe Hyunjin as well. they played over 5 games, they had fun until...

"Hyunjin! Ke-soo!" someone yelled at the back that made Ke-soo look behind but not Hyunjin. it was Hyunjin's nurse, she ran up to her and hugged because she liked her as well even though she is not her nurse but they still talk because Ke-soo understands Hyunjin the most she ask her some question and sometimes she visits Ke-soo because Ke-soo asks her too.

"Hyunjin where have you been? and Me-so why aren't you asleep? you know you are not allowed to be here!" she almost yelled, she tried to be professional but couldn't because she was scared.

"calm down, Hyunjin just wanted me to show me his friend," she used to think of his name but she forgot to ask him because they were playing more than communicating. " I don't know his name" she looked at the nurse as she put her down and went to see who she meant. it was Minho.

"his name is Minho, now sweetie let's go to your room, Hyunjin do not move Ib will be back," she said as she held Ke-soo's tiny hand and walked her to her room.

.-- .... -.-- / -.. .. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / -.. --- / - .... .- - ..--.. (why did you do that) Minho asked Hyunjin by tapping on the window with his finger, Hyunjin on;y shrugged his shoulders up and down that was weird for Minho because Hyunjin usually tells him.

they just looked at each other, they then smiled and taught each other while playing with their hands with their heads down.

"Okay, I am back" The nurse came back and held Hyunjin from his wrist and pulled him to his room and tried to talk with him to tell him that he can not do that because he will get in trouble even more than she will get.

He still didn't get it...