Chapter four (please).

Minho thought of asking the nurse to get out of his room, he knew she'll say no but he wanted to go out of his room so bad, he wanted to talk to Hyunjin so bad as well, he thought of ways to get out. "okay here is the plan, run away from your room, meet Hyunjin for the last time kiss him on the cheeks then run away from the hospital because they will look for you and then put you in that jail they call room, spread his desis and start a zombie appoints" Minho talked to himself as he sounds like he was planing at first but then he turned it into a joke, he laughed at himself then start to think of other ways to get out of his room until he noticed a piece of paper was sliding from under the door. Minho went to the door to see what could be.

it was the reply letter from Hyunjin, Minho felt relieved that Hyunjin finally answered him

.... .. / -- .. -. .... --- / -.-- . ... / - .... .- - / .. ... / -- . / .. -- / .... -.-- ..- -. .--- .. -. / .. / .- -- / -.. --- .. -. --. / --. --- --- -.. / .. / -.. --- -. - / -.- -. --- .-- / .-.. --- --- -.- / .-.. .. -.- . / . ...- . .-. -.-- - .... .. -. --. / .. ... / --. --- --- -.. / .. / .-- .- ... / -. --- - / .... ..- .-. - / .. / .-- .- ... / ... -.-. .- .-. . -.. / .. / -... .-.. . .-- / ..- .--. / .- / -.-. .- -. -.. .-.. . / -... ..- - / .. - / ..-. . .-.. - / ... --- -- . .-- .... . .-. . / .-- .... . -. / .. / .-- .- ... / --- ..- - / --- ..-. / - .... . / .-. --- --- -- / -.-- . .- .... / -.-- . ...

(hi Minho yes that is me im Hyun-jin i am doing good I dont know look like everything is good I was not hurt I was scared I blew up a candle but it felt somewhere when I was out of the room yeah yes)

Minho was reading the letter over and over and thanked god that Hyunjin is okay and was out of his room when the fire started. He did not know how to reply to this letter since Hyun-jin did ask him anything, and he can't reply with "lol okay" like what others do that is just stupid. he thought it is aa good reason to ask to get out of his room.

he then texted the nurse with a long paragraph as if he was sending his work to his teacher.

"hey! hello! I just wanted to ask you can I please please pretty please with all my heart and what is left of my little tiny soul I beg your mercy to let me out of this room which I call it a healthy jail. I promise I will not touch anything nor anyone, not even the hospital floor, I will be good, much more than good, I will be perfect. now, give me the keys please." Minho reread his message he thought it was too much and dramatic but he just oh "meh" and click send.

"NO" it was a big no from her but what did Minhoexpect, he knew.

"I said please" He sends her.

"and I said no" she replied then went offline after. but Minho did not give up he kept spamming her " please" "I'm bored" "it is my last request".

but she did not reply to the massages nor see them.

Minho sat in his place for hours kicking the wall and punching them, even cursing at them even tho they have nothing to do with his isolation. " Am I fucking Repanzle to them or what?!" and so he kept acting like a 9-year-old kid.

"Stop it" she sends Minho she meant to sound aggressive but then Minho was her patient she can not treat him like garbage regardless of how he treated her. Minho was not a bad person, her thought is just in general.

"can you bring Hyunjin to me then? he does not have to get nor be so close to my room, just somewhere I can see him, please.."Minho sends, but this time he was serious, he felt hopeless.

"Okay I will think about it, but no promises though," she said to him, she was honest she will think and try, but it was just hard to control Hyunjin, maybe if she started with Minho want to see you he will listen to me, but what if he does not care though? well, it doesn't hurt to try.

the nurse went to Hyunjin's room to see if he was in there as he was for the past couple of weeks but there was no answer, she knocked over and over but no answers yet so she then decided to go inside of Hyunjin's room to see why isn't any answers. When she entered the room it was open and empty, no one was there, where could Hyunjin go?

The nurse called the office and the security, they thought that Hyunjin miht have run away like last time.

the news got to Minho somehow,he was worried sick, he kept awake and praying even though it was 12:40 am..

"please Hyunjin be safe, for me, if not, for you: Minho closed his eyes as he prays..