Chapter one. "passing by you".

The sound of the IV stand was filling up the hallway of the hospital. A skinny boy was passing by everyone looking at his foot while walking. When he hear a noise he turns in frustration, he doesn't like loud noises but he is loud himself. He wanted some water but couldn't ask for it because he didn't learn how to talk, but he is almost dependent to get it himself. He puts his hand on his head then screams "AHH" grabbing people's attention to him. As he walked and almost got to where he wants he grabs a nurses wrists to help him get water. This is Hyunjin, he suffers from autism spectrum disorder which is known as ASDs, and bipolar disorder.

Nurses running passing everyone in the hallway pushing a bed within it. A sick boy looks like he is one year older than Hyunjin. The nurse helped Hyunjin get his water. He drank it right away unlike the others who go to their room and drink. Hyunjin leaned his head after he turned to look at the urgent nurses then blinked with no any emotional facial expressions.

Hyunjin left without showing that he is thankful to the nurse, but she wasn't mad, well because it's her job to help anyone. Hyunjin passed besides the surgery room the nurses were running past everyone too. He looked from the window glass, he saw things, like opening his throat and blood, but it didn't scare him at all, obviously. Not long after the doctor noticed Hyunjin looking through the window , he asked the nurse to either close the curtains or ask Hyunjin to go back to his room. She closed the curtain, ofcourse she didn't have so much time to ask a autistic boy to go away when he would not listen to her words.

Hyunjin sat back at the chair in front of the room waiting. While he was doing that he was looking around, people and patients were passing by him some just looked, some ignored, and some said " hi" to him, he replied with nothing but a smile with no eye contact.

Hours have passed and Hyunjin was waiting for nothing, no one knows why Hyunjin is waiting, but he does know, but he doesn't have a reason for it, and that's okay for Hyunjin but not the doctors; there are rules he needs to follow. Just like no patients are allowed out of their rooms after 10 PM because of their safety, they are only allowed to go out with a nurse after 10 pm.

Too bad for Hyunjin the surgery took a lot of time, and it passed 10. The nurse asked Hyunjin to go to his room, it took some time to move him but it wasn't that long.

"Come on Hyunjin I'll help you sleep" The nurse said while holding Hyunjin's arm tight and walking calmly to his room. He walked calmly too but he kept looking back to the room until he got to his room and was forced to go in.

He sat on his bed, with his phone playing music to his headphones and dancing like nobody's watching because that's what he likes to do. Yes autistic people can love doing these things. But he didn't dance for so long, he laid on the bed and couldn't fall asleep.

Hyunjin took the bed remote and started playing with it and he accidentally pressed a button that asked a nurse to come for an emergency. Two minutes later he found two nurses knocking at the door. Hyunjin got up and opened the door.

"Are you okay? What happened to you?" The nurse asked Hyunjin to graph his shoulders and check on him.
Hyunjin shook his head and postured his hand to "okay" posture.
"Go to the office please I'll handle him" The nurse told the other nurse and she left immediately after she let go of Hyunjin.
"Let's get to bed" the nurse said, going inside Hyunjin's room.
Hyunjin stopped her by holding on her arm and with his arm he pointed to go outside.
"You wanna go outside?" She asked? And he nodded.
"Right now?" He nodded once again.
"Okay for 10 minutes I have a night watch" he smiled and nodded then grabbed her arm.