- SEVENTEEN -

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
__________________________
Mature warning
__________________________

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN __________________________Mature warning __________________________

__________________________

Though slow dancing soon turned into passionate kissing, taking in every part of one another. Hands roaming freely, squeezing, caressing like there was no tomorrow. The girl wanting more removed herself from his grasp, taking a hold of his hands and leading him into the bedroom. Hands lingeringly placed on his chest, she pushed him down onto the bed crawling on top as she went to meet his lips once again.

But she didn't stay in control long, to her surprise Aleksander had flipped them around, one hand sneaking up to hold her throat, putting slight pressure on it, cutting off her air ways a bit making her slightly dizzy. That made the girl moan out, and the man on top of her chuckle. "You like it when it hurts huh." The other hands trailing her thighs, his ruff fingertips tickling her soft skin.

"Now darling, you're going to be a good girl for me, aren't you?" Katarina's body shook in pleasurable pain, as she nodded her head up and down, her eyes never left his, as they both held intense eye contact in the dimly lit room. In a flash, her dress had been ripped right off, and thrown aside somewhere in the big room, neither cared about the mess they would have in the morning, nor what Genya would say about their appearance, the only thing in their mind was each other. They were drowning in one another, and neither had any complaints, it was them against the world.

He was teasing her, lightly kissing all the way from her neck to her cleavage, while his fingers ran along her thighs, inching closer to where she needed him the most. Small pleads of desperation left her mouth, though her words were slurred he knew exactly what she meant. And even if he loved the sound of her begging, he loved the sound of her pleasure more.

A small shock ran through her body as he ran his tip between her folds before he thrusted inside of her roughly. A breathless gasp left her pink lips as she felt him inside, though Aleksander made no effort to move before he had soaked in the feeling of her wrapped around him. His lips came crashing on her parted ones, as they soaked in each other, both loving the indescribable feeling of being connected while laying in the dark room, the only sounds being heard, were the ones they were making.

It didn't take a while for him to start thrusting inside of her, his willingness to stay still quickly vanished as he took in the sight of the girl, lying beneath him. The girl that normally asserted power and control, laying at his mercy, begging for him to move, to please her, so he did.

Though the begging didn't stop as she wimped for him to go faster, and harder, giving him the motivation to hit the spot that made her scream his name. "Alek I'm coming" the words barely leave her parted lips along with heavy breaths and moans of pleasure and pain, of needing her release.

He could feel it, the way she clenched around him, edging him closer by the second. Taking a hold of her hands lacing their fingers together, placing them over her head, leaning down to kiss beneath her ear, right where he knew her sweet stop was placed.  "Come on then love, I'm waiting for you." His words made the knot in her stomach come undone, and soon he followed, emptying his warm liquid inside her.

Both gasping for air to fill their lungs once again, as Aleksander laid down, pulling her in, placing her head on his naked chest, as she listened to his galloping heartbeat. Though they never separated, not wanting to lose the warmth they found. Katarina was quick to fall asleep, but Aleksander stayed awake thinking, admiring the girl beside him, kissing the top of her head.

He did whatever he needed to make sure that she was really there, she seemed so unbelievably perfect for him, that he sometimes found it hard to believe she was real. Katarina Devin was in fact real, and she was laying on his chest sleeping, never in his life had the man been bestowed with something as great as the love he had received, and he would be forever grateful to whoever had given him the blessing that was the girl.

____________________________________________________
There will be no pregnancy, u repeat NO PREGNANCY.
This might have been bad idk, it's my first time writing something like it.
(Always pee after seggs ^_^)