𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣/𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

he didn't know how the pink-haired lured him into one of his traps but about two hours later the latter found himself standing in the middle of a desolate forest, with a good ol' red solo cup in hand that a fellow drunk in the gathering handed, more like forced, in to the black-haired's grip. he revolted at the brown substance that swirled in circles around the inside of its container before discarding the liquid along with its host, the latter couldn't bear to have that atrocity in his hands any longer.

just two hours before, he was sitting in probably the most comfortable pair of pajamas he had ever owned, with his phone in hand and a relaxed mood in store. that state of mind had been spoilt after yeonjun had literally forced himself on the poor boy, begging him to tag along. beomgyu, being a weakling for his hyung's aegyo, reluctantly agreed. the older then forced the younger into some fashionable clothing, saying that he was a child of the 21st century. the outfit was chic but stylish and beomgyu had to admit, he loved it.

 the outfit was chic but stylish and beomgyu had to admit, he loved it

(imagine him with black hair and HOLY SHIT)

the two were accompanied by soobin who wants to loosen up a little. loving a boyfriend who loved food as much as you wasn't easy. the trio made their way to the lobby of where they were staying, where they saw many familiar faces someone not so familiar to them. beomgyu was speaking with some of the seniors (second year) of the academy, taehyung and jungkook, who were the literal definition of a healthy relationship. they genuinely looked happy with each other and actually enjoyed the other's presence.

a new presence entered the space and the commotion which once filled the room almost immediately hushed and dissipated as the blonde walked into the place. everyone's eyes eyed him down as he continued to stroll aimlessly towards his fellow '02 friends', well apprentices', voices. the latter locked eye contact with the black-haired who flinched in pain before holding his head lightly.

the latter was a bit surprised at the sensation, he made a mental note to take some painkillers later. the unknown boy continued walking towards the little cluster of people, where his friend, beomgyu was taking a guess, urged him over. the blonde obeyed and remained quiet, digging his hands into his pockets as the person swung back into conversation with the others around him. the black-haired wondered who that boy was and what his life was like; there was something peculiar, familiar to him which made the latter more interested. 

the group of people were led out into the wild, and beomgyu became increasingly nervous as each second went by. the black-haied made up his mind to stay close to the couple that knew him the most, he wasn't ready to be in the record of missing people by daybreak.

---

why did he have to jinx it?

the latter was now astray in the middle of some creepy forest pulled straight out of a horror film, quite literally. the place screamed fear as twigs and branches creaked in harmony everytime someone passed through their domain. trees towered over every living thing, even the tallest human beings like shadows increasing and descreasing in size. the latter cowered away at every small movement, whether alive or not, as he gripped himself, hugging himself harder.

---

i love splitting chaps don't i?

i was listening to fever by enhypen, im literally in love

My whole body burns because of you
너 때문에 온몸이 타올라

My heart is thirsty because of you
너 때문에 심장이 목말라

Like a fever, fever, fever, fever

I want to hug you, I want to hug you
널 안고 싶어, 널 안고 싶어

Even if you push it out, it burns inside me
밀어내도, 내 안에 타올라

Even if it becomes ashes, the flames bloom
재가 돼도, 불꽃이 피어나

Like a fever, fever, fever

I want to suffer from you, I want to suffer from you
널 앓고 싶어, 널 앓고 싶어

omg 😭

feel free to vote, comment and even follow my profile for more updates! i will try to update as soon as possible!

love yall! ❣