𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣/𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

timeskip - two weeks later

the two had been getting closer day by day, and were slowly but surely taking stepping stones in their relationship. they were hanging out every week now and their friendship was blossoming, more than the two could even imagine. they were as close as they were two years ago and were almost inseparable. they just needed to tie the knot.

beomgyu was extra happy today. why? he was going to collect the younger from the hospital that afternoon. the blonde had been in the hospital for a fort night (two weeks) after the dangerous encounter with his past that fateful and rainy evening. it was also the night where he remembered the scene of where he had rejected the black-haired two years ago, as it was the only memory he had forgotten. he felt terrible; knowing how emotional the latter was back then and even now made him regret his past actions as he cared for and loved the older more than any other.

yes, he admitted it. he loved him, he loved him. his feelings for him were always true and present for him, even in his relationship with huening kai. he didn't cheat though, because that is infedility and he did care about the younger. but not in the same way that he cared about beomgyu. he craved to hug and kiss him, protect him and throw himself into harm's way if needed. he wanted to cherish, love, adore and respect him and spoil him like the prince he was. he knew a fruitdul relationship came with fights and misunderstandings, but he wanted to overcome all of them.

with him.

---

beomgyu entered the public building, a extra bounce to his step today. he smiled brightly at the receptionist, who was unfazed by his extraordinary smile, and continued to chew her gum, a bored look grazing her features.

"what brings you here, boy?" she asked in a sarcastic tone, dulling the black-haired's mood a little, but he brushed it off nonetheless.

"i'm looking for the patient kang taehyun, he's getting discharged today," the other replied, his dazzling smile still present.

"it's not like you'll even have the money to pay his hospital bill," she said, a smug look plastered on her face. beomgyu frowned at the insult.

before she could go on barking, a new presence entered the room. he stood up next to beomgyu, his dark brown hair in a little part and his tall starure towering over the other two at the desk.

"who gave you permission to insult my beomgyu hyung?" he asked, his eyebrows raising in a questionable manor. beomgyu smiled a little at the person standing up for him, he could never do it himself.

"s-sir, i'm sorry-"

"you're fired." huening kai finalized, pointing towards the door. you could obviously see who he was hanging out with in his spare time. he did have that authority as the heir of the biggest medical branch in the whole of korea. yes, kai was a rich kid.

"thanks, huening," beomgyu said, looking down a little.

"no worries hyung, you are kind of like my future brother in law," the other teased, making beomgyu blush hard.

"shut up!" the black-haired spluttered out, slapping the younger on the arm, making the brown-haired laugh. "let's pick up tae tae, come on kai!"

beomgyu dragged his hand towards the stairs and closer to taehyun's room.

---

another chap, the next one will be more 🍵

feel free to vote, comment and even follow my profile for more updates! i will try to update as soon as possible!

love yall! ❣