𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖

𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣/𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕡𝕠𝕧

the two entered the hospital room where taehyun was busy reading a book on an online website. he was in a relaxed, laying position, his elbows propping up his head as his eyes scanned the digital page. his nose was scrunched up and his hair was ruffled, sticking out in all directions, maybe he had just woken up from a nap. anyhow, beomgyu thought he was adorable.

"hi taehyun!" huening kai literally screamed as they made their entrance. taehyun chuckled at his extra best friend. what surprised him even more was when beomgyu started screaming with the younger, their screeching voices amplified even more. taehyun shook his head at the two, a little smile being brought to life on his face.

one thing that everyone noticed, even the blond himself, is how the latter was smiling more than usual. taehyun would only smile when huening kai did something for him, even after he had insisted that it wasn't necessary, even if it was, necessities like food. it would almost always be a sad, lethargic smile, one of the only two emotions the latter remembered having.

the other was anger. pure, livid anger. this happened on days when he would cut himself (that didn't happen much now) and think about his sorrowful past. tears would be streaming down his pale skin out of his red, bloodshot eyes, while that type of smile would be painted on his face. there were so many unspoken words within him begging him to let them out, for them to be free. even though he didn't have those mental breakdowns as often, the latter was struggling to contain his feelings, which was unlike his supposed emotionless self.

ever since he landed in the hospital, he hated it there, he wasn't going to lie. but the latter was so grateful for the people around him, his only family. his family wasn't like others, it didn't run through blood,

but through love.

---

his smile widended at his train of thoughts as he saw the other two play with each other. he sat up from his previous position, looking at the two with fond eyes.

"jokkomi hyung~", huening teased which caused beomgyu to glare at him cutely before shutting the other softly. before the two could continue their little banter, taehyun spoke up, " am i invisible now?"

the others in the room stopped at taehyun's voice, before walking over to sit either side of him, huening kai having a small victory smirk and beomgyu's cheeks being dusted with pink.

"so what's the news?" taehyun asked. beomgyu exclaimed, "you're getting discharged today!" the latter smiled a little. he wasn't used to the gesture. he wasn't informed of his depature, maybe the black-haired wanted to surprise him. he was so excited to leave these hospital walls. 

huening, who was a secret shipper of the taegyu couple, wanted the two to get together as soon as possible. of course he didn't want to force them, but he could feel the very connection that the two had. they were so lucky to have each other back, it was very rare for you to have the same soulmate a second time after they cut their ties. he felt guilt eat up at him every time he looked at the pair, he was the one who ripped their happiness, themselves, away from each other. the only thing that could comfort him now was if the two would end up with the other. they really did belong to each other.

there were so many untold truths, but it would be better for it to stay that way.

after talking about random stuff among themselves, the brown-haired made an excuse to get some food for them at the canteen. he wanted them to understand each other, so he gave them some alone time.

---

when the latter had left the room, a sudden awkward silence had made its way into the room. the black-haired's face grew pink slowly, feeling taehyun's hard gaze on him.
he felt the younger shuffle toward him ( i didn't explain that beomgyu was on the bed by now), before stopping right at him, in front of his face. the older looked up at him to see taehyun staring right into his own orbs, the red glint much more prominent in his eyes. they showed desire, not lustful desire, but loving desire.

what surprised him next was when taehyun pulled him close by the nape of his neck and placed his lips onto his. the latter froze in his arms, his heart and stomach doing flips inside of him. it was his first kiss, a special moment, but he had never imagined him having it with taehyun.

his soulmate.

as if taehyun read his mind, he caressed his  idle hand with his right one, as some kind of reassurance. beomgyu smiled shyly before following in the latter's lead, moving his lips against the person before him. his hands kickstarted and made their way to taehyun's chest, gripping on to his white t-shirt. the younger's hands trailed to his waist, lifting the black-haired onto his lap, cradling him ever so softly.

the elder gasped as the blonde squeezed his waist gently, before taking the opportunity to slip his tongue into his hot cavern. the two played with each other's lips, as beomgyu hummed, pulling taehyun's dyed locks softly, taehyun working magic with his mouth.

they were practically making out on the hospital bed by now. but, it felt too good to be true, too surreal, far too good for it to be as flimsy as any normal make-up session. it was their first kiss together, but it felt like they had done it so many times before. like they knew each other's body and been in the other's arms countless amount of times.

they reluctantly broke away from each other; they couldn't be kissing forever, and stared to each other's eyes like there wasn't any reality, only the two of them in that moment. beomgyu blushed hard as he looked down awkwardly into his lap. the next thing he knew, he was flipped over so that he was lying sideways and caged in taehyun's arms, the aforementioned looking straight at him, a small smile gracing his face.

the blonde didn't say anything, only pecked beomgyu's nose, before snuggling into his black hair, the coconut shampoo invading his nose. the older smiled a little, scooting closer to the younger, so that his face was pressed against his chest. as the saying goes, actions speak louder than words.

this sealed what was in store for the future for them. they would help each other grow, heal and love.

together.

---

i've actually moved the story forward, wow this is emotional 😢

feel free to vote, comment and even follow my profile for more updates! i will try to update as soon as possible!

love yall! ❣