1. 𝚊𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

SAM, MEET OLIVIA

IT WAS THE START OF A NEW YEAR AT MCKINLEY

IT WAS THE START OA NEW YEAR AT MCKINLEY.  Olivia was just walking down the halls trying to squeeze past the crowd of teens.  She sported her regular tank and shorts as she wheeled her twin Artie down the school.

"Ready for this?" Artie asked his sister, hiking his backpack slightly up his shoulder.

Olivia laughed in response, "Ready? No, definitely not.   But I mean, it can't get crazier than last year."

"It might." Artie playfully argued, "I mean, Puck may get another girl pregnant.  Based on his style of protection, the odds are very high."

"Actually they're not." Olivia replied earning raised eyebrows from Artie, "He got a vasectomy."

"It makes no sense why he confides in you but he pushes me down the stairs."  Artie huffed slouching.  

"I'm just awesome like that." Olivia shrugged, Artie rolling his eyes.

Before the conversation could go on, a familiar voice was heard down the hall, the twins groaning at the sound.

"Hi, I'm Jacob Ben Israel with Glee's Big Gay Summer with all the Glee Club dish you're dying to know."

Taking a quick look at Artie, the two nodded slightly at each other, knowing exactly what they needed to do.  Without another word, Olivia gripped Artie's wheelchair before trying to race down the halls in hopes to escape JBI's horrible questions.

Sadly, their plan was a complete fail, Jacob's camera man quickly stopped the two.  "Ah, Olivia and Artie, two of the six OG glee members.  Rumor has it that you were siamese twins last year and was separated during the summer, how do you respond?"

"Um, you were here with us last year." Artie replied confused as Olivia added on, "Yeah, you know that's not true."

But instead of answering, Jacob simply wavered his head continuing, "Olivia Abrams, you look just as fine, and may I say... hubba hubb-"

"Okay that's it.  We're leaving."  Artie cut off not really wanting a front row ticket to anyone, especially Jacob, hitting on his poor sister.  He was quite protective of her after all.  She was one of the only people who stuck by him after everything, and he supposed that he had to fill his role as the protective older brother.  Even if he was only older by about 15 seconds.

"Um yeah." Olivia quickly agreed grabbing Artie's wheelchair handles. "Come on Artie let's get to glee." Flashing Jacob a very weak smile, Olivia and Artie continued down the hallway and into the first New Directions rehearsal of the year.  

As they raced through the halls, the two just laughed about basically nothing simply enjoying their time.  The hallways were basically empty with only a few kids here and there since the bell was about to ring.  Olivia was wheeling her brother so quickly that she wasn't really paying attention to her surrounding when suddenly someone caught her eye.  Well... someone.