2. 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚢/𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚢

OH LOOK IN A MIRROR YOURSELF  BLUETOOTH.

"ALL RIGHT.  WHO CAN TELL ME WHO CHRISTOPHER CROSS IS." 

"He discovered America." Brittany quickly answered matter of factly, everyone except Santana and Olivia giving the girl weird looks.

"Close." Mr. Shue stated, "He did write an iconic chart-topper- Sailing. " 

"I have a bad feeling about this lesson." Olivia mumbled to Artie the boy simply nodding along continuing, "Never heard of him. Don't want to hear about him."

Now either Mr. Shue didn't hear them or was really good at acting, either way he ignored the teens groans simply continuing, "Now, some people think of the term easy listening as a bad thing but I'm gonna let this music speak for itself. You guys love Lady Gaga and the Rolling Stones and you guys are really good about putting it all out there but really good music can also be controlled and restrained. It doesn't have to attack an audience. It can let them come to you." Mr. Shue reasoned beginning to pass out music sheets

Taking a glance at them, Finn looked up confused asking, "How can you get caught between the moon and New York City? They're like a hundred miles apart.:

Before Mr. Shue even had a chance to reply, Kurt obviously bored cut off the conversation stating, "Mr. Schue, if I may, I think I speak for all of us when I say that it's not that we don't love the idea of spending a week on this silky-smooth adult contemporary. It's just that, as teens, this isn't the easiest music for us to relate to. However, there is a burgeoning Facebook campaign that has swelled to over five members.  The ardent demand? That this week, at the fall homecoming assembly the McKinley High School Glee Club perform a number by- wait for it... Ms. Britney Spears."

Immediately, applause broke out Olivia and Artie saying at the same time, "Spears is fierce, yo." As the rest of the glee club began to chatter along in excitement.

But sadly, that didn't last very long because almost immediately, Mr. Shue nipped teh brilliant idea in the bud arguing, "No. No. No. I don't think she's a very good role model."

"But, Mr. Schue, we kind of grew up with her." Rachel stated as Tina nodded along with the rest of the glee club agreeing, "She's literally why I wanted to become a performer."

"Yeah seriously." Olivia continued, "She is iconic."

But suddenly, another voice spoke out surprising everyone, "I don't want to do Britney." Brittany stated surely getting another round of weird looks

"Why no Britney, Brittany?" Kurt asked intrigued

"Because my name is also Britney Spears." She explained as everyone looked at her confused, "

"What?"

"What the hell is she talking about?"

"My middle name is Susan. My last name is Pierce." Brittany cleared up, "That makes me Brittany S. Pierce. Brittany Spierce.  I've lived my entire life in Britney Spears's shadow. I will never be as talented or as famous. I hope you'll all respect that I want Glee Club to remain a place where I, Brittany S. Pierce, can escape the torment of Britney Spears."