6. 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍

BLACK WIDOW IS TOTALLY COOLER THAN THE HULK!

NOAH PUCKERMAN WAS BACK IN THE GLEE CLUB AND OUT OF JUVY

NOAH PUCKERMAN WAS BACK IN THE GLEE CLUB AND OUT OF JUVY.  Obviously enjoying the applause Puck just smirked while Mr. Shue announced, "Alright guys, let's get down to business! First, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman. Puck, I hope your time in juvy has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong?"

"Are you kidding me?" Puck scoffed, "I ruled that place. All I did was crack skulls and lift weights all day."

Quinn simply rolled her eyes in response stating dryly, "Oh, what a catch, can't believe I ever let you go."

"And now, I have some more exciting news, because I have in my hand our competition for sectionals next month." Mr. Shue said holding up the envelope as the teens began to cheer in anticipation, "First, the acapella group from the all-boys private school in Westerville, the Dalton Academy Warblers."

"Okay, hold up." Santana cut off, "Like a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head." She laughed as Kurt gave her a cold glare.

Ignoring the girl, Mr. Shue moved on, "And the other team to beat, the Hipsters. A first-year club from the township continuing education programme. Now, they are a glee club composed entirely of elderly people getting their high school GEDs."

"Is that legal?" Rachel asked as Olivia nodded her head arguing, "How are we supposed to compete against a bunch of adorable old people?"

"Are you kidding?" Puck confidently replied, "Brittle bones. Give one of those old ladies a good luck pat on the rear, it'll shatter her pelvis."

"So poetic." Olivia joked, the mohawk boy just winking at her.

"Moving on," Mr. Shue continued, "Since this seemed to get you guys jazzed about sectionals last year, I wanna make this week our second annual boys versus girls tournament but this time we're adding a twist.  Girls, you'll sing songs generically sung by boys and vice versa for you guys."

At this, the teens wall broke out into excited clamors happy to welcome back the old tradition.  Olivia quickly going to find the girl's always designated ring leader.  Once reaching an already chattering Rachel, Olivia tapped the girl on the shoulder stating, "I know exactly what songs to sing."

------------------