13. 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

I WANT TO WATCH LITTLE WOMEN!!!

SAM HAD FINALLY COME TO HIS SENSES

SAM HAD FINALLY COME TO HIS SENSES.  He just wished that it hadn't taken him a failed relationship with Quinn and a wake up call from Santana to figure it out.  But still, better late than never.  Sam was just glad that now, he was 100 percent sure that he like Olivia.

She was sweet, funny, and one of the only people at the school that truly got him.  He should have figured that out in the very beginning when she was the only one who laughed at his green eggs and ham joke.  

And as Sam glanced at the girl in question near her locker, he couldn't believe he had never quite seen how beautiful Olivia was.  Sure, he had always thought that she was cute but had never thought of her in that way.

Her light skin and shiny brunette hair.  And her eyes.  Her bright blue eyes.  Everything about her was perfect and Sam would be damned if he didn't try and win her over.  On top of that Santana would actually kill him if he stood by and did nothing.  

So it was settled, Sam was going to get Olivia.  The only question was how.  Now Sam had always remembered his dad telling him that there were two ways to get a girl to love you.  One being hunting and two being rock and roll.  Knowing Olivia, Sam knew that she wouldn't be too into hunting so he supposed rock and roll was the way to go.

As Sam combed his hair to the side he knew what had to be done.  Besides, who was more rock and roll than Justin Bieber?  No one, Sam thought, that's who.

With that, Sam turned to see Olivia once more only this time, Olivia noticed the boy, giving him a kind wave.  As Olivia eyed the boy's new style in confusing, Sam stayed confident murmuring to himself, "Heads up Olivia Abrams.  You're about to be hit head on by a full head of blonde bieber."

--------------------

"THIS SEEMS LIKE A TERRIBLE IDEA

"THIS SEEMS LIKE A TERRIBLE IDEA."  Olivia and Artie said in unity as the glee club stared at Sue.

"Guys, it's not up for discussion.  Okay?" Mr. Shue stated firmly, "Now, it's no secret that Coach Sylvester has taken her licks."