Meetings & Blushes ; Chapter 5

The heels of my shoes seemed to echo down the long hallway to the second large meeting room. The royal blue dress I had on hugged my torso and flared out at my hip. Alec, who was beside me, adjusted the tablet and notepad in his hand so he could open the meeting room door. My lips curved into a smile. Derek was standing by the window, his eyes on me. Charlie was engaged in conversation with Mr. James Morgan and George Deyar.

"Ms. Mota, welcome." Derek's hand met mine and I gladly shook it.
"Mr. Hough, nice to see you again."

He winked and sat down. His partner approached me with an impressed look on his face.

"I'm surprised this meeting is happening. Thank you for reconsidering." He smiled, taking a seat beside Derek. A man with the same color hair as James sat beside him. "This is Sam Fedeig, our marketing manager."

I nodded at him with a smile, sitting down with George, Charlie and Alec.

"This is Charlie Gran, COO of Whiel, George Deyar, Head Manager of Architecture and my assistant, Alec."
"We had a chance to meet while we waited." Sam announced.
"Well we should get started."
"Yes of course. Since we have had the go ahead from Ms. Mota here, our treasurer and myself have collected information that obtains to the revenue that this would bring the both of us. And it's not a low number." Sam said, with a impressed smirk on his face.
"And of course, this joint work would create at least 20 more jobs. So more people will be employed." James added.
"Last but not least, we would have an advantage to other companies such as Peterson Communications. They are a major part of the competition and it seems they are always one step ahead of us. But this time we will be one step ahead of them." Derek concluded.

I nodded, looking over at Alec who was writing all of this down. Charlie looked at me with an approving look.

"Well it seems you boys have done your research." Charlie stated.
"We are always on top of everything." Derek said, smirking at me.

I felt my cheeks heat up. Why was he having an effect on me? Be professional, Beth. Come on.

"This connection between our two companies seems like it could do a lot of good for us and the people. Exactly how much time do you think before we can get started?" I questioned, looking over at Sam and then at George.
"Well Ms. Mota, by the looks of it, right away. George and I had a chance to speak, and it seems that we have a lot of ideas together. However, this is going to require weekly meetings between James, Derek and yourself. Is that possible?"
"Of course." I looked over at George. "Can you do this?"
"Yes ma'am, I'm just gonna need a couple of people to help. Preferably people from the office."
"We'll work on that."
Derek stood up, "Looks like we've made a deal."
I stood up as well, nodding. "Thank you gentlemen for your time. I look forward to seeing and hearing from you all soon." They all smiled and nodded. "Mr. Hough, a word?"

Derek looked at me with surprise before following me out of the meeting room. He was at my side as we walked into my office. I closed the door behind me and walked forward, setting my stuff down.

"Well it seems you've managed to convince me to do this."
"I have that charm, Ms. Mota."

He took a step forward, which caused my heartbeat to speed up. My teeth sunk into my bottom lip before I could think otherwise.

"I saw you get all flushed earlier."
"Were you watching me, Mr. Hough?" I asked, feeling my throat go dry.
"Every inch of you."

Before I knew it, his lips smashed against mine. I moaned from the sudden contact, and moved backward until I hit the wall. His hands roamed my back, and his tongue began to battle mine.

"Fuck.." A low groan came from his lips to mine and I felt my knees go weak. My stomach tightened, the desire for him strengthening. His hips grinded against my own, making it almost impossible to stand up straight. I moaned again, this time out of pure pleasure. He stopped too soon, leaving his lips just barely against mine.

What the fuck just happened...
~~~~~
Alright, that was well, hot. Okay. But seriously, can you imagine Derek all serious and in a suit. Ugh, killing me. Okay. I'm sorry this was short! But I hope you all enjoyed! Please comment and tell me what you thought!