They Would Have Had Quite A Show ; Chapter 12.

"Thank you Charlie."
"Of course. Feel better Bethany."
"Thanks."

I hung up the phone and Derek smirked at me.

"I can tell you don't lie often."
"Never had a reason to."

He chuckled and pressed his lips to mine, releasing his hands from my waist.

"Ready to go?"
"I think so."
"Better get going then, Ms. Mota."
"After you."

He grabbed my bag and we began to head out my apartment.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?"
"Now what fun would that be?" He smirked again, throwing my bag into the back seat of his all black Range Rover.

I sighed, getting in the passenger side and closing the door.

It wasn't that far away. Maybe an hour or two. The house was filled with sunlight, rays flooding in the cracks of the curtains. There was an aroma of lavender. Derek's hand left my back to set our stuff down. There were two floors, a balcony protruding from the first floor out and over the water. I'm not sure that my mouth closed since we pulled up.

"So?"
"Holy hell. This place is gorgeous."
"So you like it?" His voice was hesitant.
"I love it." I turned to him and smiled. "Thank you."
"Trust me babe, this is only the beginning."

His lips pressed against mine, desire churning within both of us.

"You have your bathing suit?"
"2, like you said I should bring."
"Good." His hands reached my butt, squeezing it lightly. "Go put one on."

My insides were like a fire burning inside of me. I nodded and my face flushed as I felt him release me.

The jets were turning in the hot tub, steam erupting from it. Derek's eyes followed me as I walked towards him with a robe on.

"Surely you are not naked under there."
"Bathing suit. Like you requested."

He took a step forward and grabbed the strings of the robe, untying them. The robe dropped to my feet, and my black bikini was out in the open.

"God, you're so beautiful."

I went to look down but his hand caught my chin.

"Come on."

We walked to the hot tub and he held his hand out, helping me in before he joined. I looked around noticing two houses, each a decent distance from us.

"They get rented. No one is really there."

He grabbed ahold of my waist, pulling me in between his legs. I felt my breath get caught in my throat, my hands becoming shaky.

"Are you nervous?"
"No.." I stuttered. What the hell.

He smirked and pulled our lips together. His hands reached under the turning water, rubbing up and down my backside. Heat grew in between my legs, my stomach tightening. I moaned, a little louder than I expected, into his mouth. His smirk grew and his hands made their way between my thighs. I gasped, and felt his fingers begin to work.

"Fuck." A moan escaped my lips, my hands tightening on his back. His lips connected with my neck, leaving kisses all around. I threw my head back, not holding back any moans. He moved faster, his fingers picking up pace.

"That's right baby." His voice was distant to me, his fingers the only thing in my focus. I cried out, feeling it start to build and build. "Derek." I moaned out one last time.

His hands released me as I came down from my high, his lips still working on my neck. They crept around my back, untying my top.
His lips raised again into a smirk and he began to kiss all the open skin. His eyes locked with mine as my hands moved down to his swim trunks. He grabbed them, looking me up and down.

"Not yet."
"Not fair."
"No one said I played fair."

He winked and brought our lips back together, biting down on my bottom lip. I moaned again, feeling his hands start to push down my bottoms. A gasp came out of my lips, the warm water teasing me.

"Fuck."

He pushed me up against the side of the hot tub, removing his trunks with one hand while holding me with the other.

He didn't take long before he was inside of me, moving faster with each thrust. My mouth was open, my hair tangled in his hands. The pressure in my stomach was building, tightening. I cried out, feeling his lips attach to my neck.

"You are mine, do you understand?" He said through gritted teeth.
"Yes."
"Fuck." This time he was the one to groan.

His movements became faster, and faster. Water was splashing up and over the sides. My knuckles were white from how hard I was gripping the sides.

"Derek-" I moaned again, now holding onto him. "I-"
"Let go baby."

It didn't take much longer after he said that for me to find my release. The water stopped moving, the jets now off. Derek's hands left my waist and one intertwined with mine as he pulled his trunks back up with the other. He reached down, only to help fasten my bottoms and reattach my bikini top.

I held onto his hand a little longer before turning around to face him. His other hand reached out to push my hair out of my face.

"Thank god for no neighbors." He smiled. "They would have had quite a show."

He laughed and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm happy I met you, Ms. Mota."
"I'm glad you were persistent."
He tilted his head. "Sassy."
"Just the way you like it."

He nodded and kissed me again, but this time it wasn't rough.

"Thank you for bringing me here."
"Thank you for coming with me."
~~~~
Okay, welllllll. There's the full scene I promised you lol. I tried to make it in a way that fit their relationship, as they are not together. So it's definitely different. I had to revise it multiple times, to make sure I was comfortable.

Thank you all for reading!! Feedback is appreciated :)