Put Me To Work, Ms. Mota ; Chapter 11.

"Ms. Mota, Derek Hough is here for you." Alec said through the phone.
"Let him in."

I smiled to myself and continued to type up the latest report from my meeting with the communications manager. The door opened slowly and then closed, my eyes looking up to meet his blue ones.

"Our meeting isn't until 2. You're a tad early."
"I wasn't busy and I didn't feel like sitting around."
"Well you are more than welcome to help me because I have a ton to do."
"Put me to work, Ms. Mota."

I giggled and turned towards him as he got closer.

"I like the sound of that."
"Oh I'm sure you do."

He smirked as he leaned down, pressing our lips together.

"Mm, I missed you."
"I missed you too, Mr. Hough." I turned back to my desk and handed him two file folders. "These need to be proofread for grammar mistakes or errors."
"Your wish is my command."

He winked as he sat down at the table near my desk. I refocused my attention on my computer, beginning to scroll up and down the final list of renovations to be done within the next couple months.

"Ms. Mota-" Charlie said as he walked in my room, stopping when he noticed Derek. "Well hello Mr. Hough."
"Charlie, how nice to see you again." He began to stand up, holding his hand out. Charlie looked at me with a smug grin on his face as he shook hands with Derek. I looked at the both of them before standing up.
"I wasn't expecting to see you until later."
"As I told Ms. Mota here, I was just sitting around. So I came by to keep her company."

Charlie nodded in surprise, again turning to give me a look. I raised my shoulders and tried to breath normally as I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Bethany, it seems that we're having an issue with the recent communications document. I needed you to take a look at it."
"I will do it right now. Can you do me a favor while I review this?" I said, taking the file from him.
"Of course. What is it?"

I glanced at Derek who was standing there with his hands in his pockets.

"Could you take Alec and review with the plans for the renovations? They need to be sent to the architects by 1."
"I'm on it."

He turned and headed for the door.

"You two behave yourselves in here."
"Thank you Charlie."

He smirked and headed out the door, closing it behind him.

"Wow." Derek said.
"What?" I laughed, heading back for my seat.
"I expected you to act differently."
"What do you mean?"
"I just thought you would be freaked out."
"Because of Charlie? No."
"No, because of the fact that I didn't have a legitimate reason to be here other than to see you."
I blushed before looking down. "I'm a CEO. I handle people for a living."
"I'm impressed."
"You doubted me?"
"Never." He smirked, sitting back down.
~~~~~
"Don't you have work to do? I mean it's Friday. Monday is the first of the month." I asked him, turning to face him after opening the door to my apartment.
"When's the last time you took a day off?"
"I asked you a question first."
"I probably have work. But that's what you have assistants for. This is what we pay them for. Plus, if there is a severe issue, they can call me." He smirked.

I just smiled and set my stuff down. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him, his hands moving to my waist.

"When's the last time you took a day off?" He asked again, pressing his lips together.
"I don't know. A couple months or so."
"Months?? Bethany."
"I like my job. I like to keep myself busy."

He tilted his head, pulling me closer to him.

"Take tomorrow off. I wanna take you somewhere."
"I can't. I have 3 scheduled meetings."
"Cancel them. Or have Charlie attend them."

His head moved forward, pressing his lips against mine and then moving down to my jawline.

"Please."

Fuck. His voice almost made my knees give out. His normally stern voice was hoarse and raspy.

"Okay."

I could feel his smile against my neck as he began to attack it with his lips. Small kisses up and down. His hands were roaming my back, pulling my dress up, letting it fall again. My skin had goosebumps. How the hell can one man make me feel so good?

My eyes shot open to the sound of knocking on my door. Derek's arms were wrapped around me like vines, both of our naked bodies covered with just a sheet.

"Beth!"

Holy fuck. It was Becca. She's here. I jumped up, finding my underwear and bra. I slipped my dress on as fast as I could before trying to fix my hair. I threw a pillow at Derek, causing him to shoot up.

"Get dressed!" I hissed through my teeth, running out of my room. Becca was standing in the living room looking at the pictures along my mantle.

"Becca, hey."
She turned around and furrowed her eyebrows. "Hi. Did you forget about our movie date."
Fuck. "Yeah I did. It was a long day at the office."
"Really? Cause Alec said that you left early." A smirk began to form on her lips. "Who else is here?"
"What? No one." I began to play with my fingers.
"Is it him?" She was now grinning, the excitement getting to her.
"Becca, keep it down."

She squealed a little bit before I heard footsteps walking out of my room. I turned my head to see Derek walking out in his suit pants and white shirt, which was only buttoned up a little bit. I bit my lip and turned back to Becca.

"Becca, this is Derek Hough. Derek, this is Becca, my sister."

His eyes widened for a second before he stuck out his hand.

"What a pleasure to meet you."
"Believe me, the pleasure's all mine." She looked over to me. "He's hot." She mouthed.

I just shook my head and began playing with my fingers again. Well, that went well.
~~~~~~
Okay not much here, but stay tuned for the next chapter which WILL be worth it ;) thank you guys for reading! Feedback is appreciated :)