The Bolder, The Braver ; Chapter 8.

My feet were moving faster than my brain could process. My apartment was dark, as always, as I rushed in and ran straight to my bedroom. The bed was still a mess, sheets at the end, comforter to the side. My clothes from last night were thrown over on the windowsill. I laughed a little bit before walking into my closet. Dinner. Casual. Not casual. This was the first real dinner I would be having with my mom in months. The last one didn't end very well. Looking down at my outfit, I sighed. It was too... formal. I spotted a blue floral high to low dress and grabbed it, walking out of my closet. The mess on the bed made me laugh again, before I started to make it.

The kitchen was exactly the way we left it. Plates on the island, pan on the stove. Closing the fridge, I bit down on an apple before grabbing my purse and heading back out. My car was parked in the spot that I left it. Right in front of the complex. I hopped in and grabbed my phone after starting it. There were two missed calls. One from Becca and one from Derek. Ignoring Becca's, I pressed Derek's name. The phone began to ring through my car and I took off down the street.

"Derek Hough." His voice was stern. It almost scared me.
"Hello Mr. Hough."
"Ms. Mota."
"I'm sorry I missed your call." I heard him sigh, and then chuckle a little.
"It's alright Bethany."
"This morning I forgot that I already had plans to have dinner with my mom and sister."
"I see. Is this going to interfere with our dinner?"
"I have a feeling it might."

The line went silent. All that could be heard was our breath.

"Alright. We can just reschedule."

This was not going to end well.

"No. I'll be over shortly. Message me your address."
"Bethany, it's really okay."
"No. Just send me your address."
"I will."
"Okay."
"See you soon, Ms. Mota."

I hung up, shaking my head.

The drive was short, he lived closer than I thought. Of course, he lived in a big house, with a gate. That didn't surprise me. I made just as much money as he did, maybe more. Our standards were just different. His stairway was enormous, his front door even taller than me. Before I could knock, the door was opening. A middle aged woman smiled at me and waved me in, closing the door behind me. I removed my shoes and smiled as she took my purse.

"Mr. Hough is upstairs, Bethany."
"Thank you Ms...?"
"Just call me Eva."
"Thank you Eva."

I looked up the staircase before moving up. It overlooked the entire house, the kitchen and living room in view. I smiled before reaching the second floor. There were at least 5 bedrooms, if not more. The carpet was soft, clearly just cleaned. I glanced into the room next to me, seeing a full size bathroom. There were two sinks, a shower and a toilet. The room across from that one was a bedroom. A queen sized bed and a tv on the wall. Obviously a spare bedroom.

"Hi."

I nearly jumped as I turned around. Derek was standing there in jeans and a white dress shirt.

"Hey."

I felt my mouth go dry, my stomach heating up. His hair wasn't gelled back, instead it was just combed back, little parts in front of his face.

"You look beautiful."
"You don't look too bad yourself."
"Figured this dinner didn't need a suit."

I smiled as he stepped forward, closing the distance between us. His hand reached up, pushing the hair behind my ear. My skin lit up, my insides twirling around.

"Kiss me already." I whispered, my voice raspy.

His head swooped down, his lips capturing mine. His hands gripped my sides, pulling me closer than before. The fire took off inside of me, wanting nothing other than his touch. His teeth bit down into my bottom lip.

"Fuck." His hands reached down to my butt, squeezing it roughly. A moan left my lips and went into his.
"Derek..." My voice was pleading, my insides ready to burst.

He left a lingering kiss on my lips before grabbing my hand and walking me to what looked to be his bedroom. There was a giant bed, with black and white bedding folded nicely. Derek closed the door behind me, moving slowly to the bed. He slowly sat down.

"I figured you would have a big house."
"Is that so?"
"Fits your personality."

He shook his head, a small chuckle escaping his lips.

"You're bold."
"The bolder, the braver."

He grabbed my hands and pulled me in between his legs.

"Dinner should be done soon."
"What are we having?"
"Spaghetti. Unless I heard wrong this morning."

I smiled as he tilted his head. My cheeks heated up.

"What?"
"You've changed since I met you."
"I can say the same, Mr. Hough."

He pulled me down onto the bed, rolling his body over me. Our lips collided, his hands running down my body. His lips moved from my lips to my neck, pecking at it softly. My insides heated up, flipping and turning in all directions.

"What have you done to me..." I whispered, running my hands through his hair.
"Oh baby, it's the other way around."

His voice was made of nothing but pure lust. I reconnected our lips, our tongues battling each other. Moans left my lips left and right, my hands running up and down his back. He reached for the seam of my dress, yanking it up slowly. His hands grazed the inside of my thighs, causing my skin to cover with goosebumps. My hands gripped the sheets tighter, my heart racing.

My eyes followed his movements, my nails digging into his back. He was going slow, the pressure intensifying between us which each thrust. His muscles flexed, his arms holding him up over me. My eyes closed, my head tilted back. He was picking up speed, moving faster each time. This man was going to be the death of me.
~~~~
Hello my lovies. I hope you all enjoyed. This was kinda a filler chapter, and some sexiness. Lol. Feedback is appreciated :)