Get Ready; Chapter 26.

Her stomach tightened as she walked towards the door of her hotel room. It was only 3 AM, everybody should be asleep in preparation for the wedding tomorrow. She peeked out the peephole, and only smiled to herself as she opened the door.

"What are you doing here? I'm not supposed to see you until 12 pm tomorrow!" She smiled, leaning up to kiss him.

Derek only smiled at her, grabbing her hand and pulling her to the bed. He laid down first, Bethany following his lead. She curled up next to him, and smiled up at him.

"I wanted to tell you a story."
"A story?"
"Yes."

She shifted her body so that her full attention was on him. He smiled down at her and played around with her engagement ring on her finger.

"When I was younger, my life was all business all the time. My mother and father were both business owners, and soon my older brother followed the lead. I always wanted to break out of the family business, start something of my own, and make it my own. It was hard at first, telling my family and seeing their faces. But they always supported me. Gave me all the encouragement that I needed to get through college and earn myself a business degree. That's where I met James, and soon enough, I learned that his goals were exact to mine. So we agreed that we were gonna start a company. We started looking around, building from the bottom up. And that's where we landed. Morgan, Inc. The company didn't start smoothly. Matter of fact, it was as rough as a dirt road. But with time and effort, we made it what it is today."

He only smiled down on her, receiving and smile back.

"Throughout that whole process, love and relationships was never my priority. It was always hit it and quit it. I built up a wall, or as you called it, a cocky attitude. I didn't want to let anyone in. But when I learned of you and your company, I was intrigued. That's why I ended up in your building that day. I got James on board and figured that if I could make an agreement between the two companies, I would get to know you better. Little did I know that you were stubborn as all hell." Bethany giggled, waiting for him to continue. "I refused to give up. I wanted to know you. Every single last part of you. Inside, outside, and all around. And I guess persistence wins in the long run. I never thought that I would find someone that I would want to marry. But you, Bethany Mota, is that someone. And I love you."

Bethany took a second to regain her composure before grabbing him and pulling him over on top of her.

"I love you. So much." She whispered.

He smiled and leaned down to kiss her, pressing his lips to her tightly. Moving down her jawline, he left light kisses up and down her neck, her jaw, and her open chest. His hands moved swiftly to pull off her lace nightwear. He kissed all of the open skin he could see, feeling her heart beat grow against his lips. Her hands roamed his back, which was bare when he walked in. Her stomach began to tighten, her moans becoming louder and more vivid. He smiled against her skin, before pulling away. Bethany's eyes immediately opened.

"What are you doing?"
"I'd like to save that orgasm for our wedding night."
"You can not leave me like this." She huffed, feeling the tension rising.
"You should get some sleep baby." He stood up off the bed, making his way towards the door.
"Derek."

He turned around, only to smirk at her annoyed expression.

"Get back here and help me."
"I have to get back to my room."
"Not until you finish what you fucking started."

Derek raised an eyebrow, slowly moving back towards her.

"Pushy are we?"
"Now."

*****STOP READING HERE IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH PG-13 SCENES*****

He only smirked at her words and tone, before climbing back over her and pinning her arms above her head.

"You want an orgasm baby?" She only nodded, her voice stuck in her throat. "Well, get ready."

His head dove between her legs, sending chills up her spine. He secured her arms with one hand while moving the other down her body, his tongue and fingers going to work. Bethany's hips buckled, and she felt her stomach retighten.

"Fuck. Derek..." She moaned, loud. She wanted this, and boy was he giving it to her. She felt the pressure deepening, climbing as he was hard at work between her legs. The only noises in the room was Bethany's breathing and moans, and nothing else. It was only seconds before her hips buckled again, her back arched and her eyes rolled back, continuous moans leaving her lips. Derek came up only with a smirk, releasing her arms from his hand. With his hand, he moved her hair out of her face, pressing a kiss to her lips.

"God you're so beautiful."
She opened her eyes only to smile at him. "Thank you."
"Trust me, tomorrow night there will be much more where that came from."

She blushed a little bit, and reached for her nightshirt, putting it back on her body.

"I have to go now baby." He said, kissing her head softly.
"I love you."
"I love you." He smiled, before leaving the room.
------
I warned you guys. Lol. It's been a while since there's been any sexy scenes so I wanted to give you something. Can't believe we're into the last three chapters! I wanted to thank you all for reading along! This has been my most challenging yet exciting story to write.

Feedback is always appreciated!!!