Be Mine ; Chapter 15.

"Mom! Bethany's here!" Becca shouted upstairs, and turned back to me and Derek.
"Are you almost ready Bec?"
"Yeah, let me just get my shoes okay?"
"Of course."

I smiled and Derek's grip on my hand tightened. Becca ran up the stairs and I turned my head towards him.

"You alright?" He asked.
"Never better."

I looked back at the stairs, seeing my mom starting to descend them. My smiled faded into a grim line and I took a deep breath in.

"Hi mom."
"Hi honey." She reached the bottom and turned towards me. "Who's this?"
"Mom, this Derek Hough. Derek, my mother." He let go of my hand and held it out to shake hers. "So nice to meet you, Mrs. Mota."
She smiled a bit. "You too, Mr. Hough."

She turned back to me as she released his hand.

"Where are you taking Becca?"
"I was thinking Benihana. Then maybe a movie or something."
"Okay, that sounds good. She has class tomorrow so not too late."
"Mom..." Becca said, kissing her on the cheek.
"Have fun you guys."

Derek placed his hand on my thigh as we pulled out of the driveway, and I could almost feel Becca's smile.

"Bec, I hope you don't mind Derek joining us."
"It's okay, honestly. I think mom was a little bit surprised to see you with a guy. I mean the last time was before dad-"
"That's enough Becca."

I looked over at Derek whose lips were pressed into a firm line, his grip on my leg tightening a bit before releasing. I sighed and looked out the window.

"Dad, come on. I'm 24 for christ's sake. I'm allowed to have a fun night out every now and then."
"I said no, Bethany."
"You can't tell me what to do! I'm a legal adult."
"You still live under my roof, and you will follow my rules. Do you understand me?"

I felt my breath get caught in my throat, before I nodded.

"I guess I don't live here then."

I turned on my heel and headed out the front door and straight into my car.

"Babe."

I looked over at Derek who was undoing his seatbelt.

"We're here."
"Okay."

We got out of the car, and Derek handed valet the keys as we walked in. His hand reconnected with mine, and we reached the front booth.

"Mr. Hough. Two times in one month?" Jean said, looking me up and down.
"I've made an exception or two. Please, my normal spot."

She nodded and grabbed 3 menus before walking us to the same spot that Derek and I had our first lunch. He smiled at me and Becca followed close behind.

"Has Bethany told you the story of when she face planted while at Disney?" Becca said, sipping her water innocently.
"No Becca, I haven't and I probably won't, ever!" I said looking at the both of them.

Derek laughed while taking a bit of his steak.

"This is not funny. Nor is this Bethany's tell all, Becca!"

They both continued to laugh, Derek's grip on my thigh tightening.

"I like you, Hough."
"I guess that's a good thing then." He said, looking at my eyes. "I really like your sister here. Your approval means a lot."
I felt my cheeks get hot. "Yeah, thanks Bec."

Becca ran into the house and I smiled over at Derek, who was already unbuckling his and my seatbelt.

"What are you-"

He grabbed my waist and pulled me over the center, right onto his lap. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck as he brought our lips together. His hands ran up and down my back, squeezing my butt and messing up my hair. I moaned, grinding myself onto him, moving up and down as much as the little space allowed.

"Fuck."

He reached for the bottom of my dress, pulling it up and over my butt.

"Derek we're in the driveway of my house...." I moaned, biting down on my bottom lip.
"Damn it."

He bit down on my bottom lip, and then released, pulling away from me.

"Let's get home."
"Mine or yours?"
"Pick one and drive Derek."

I went back into my seat, not bothering to fix my dress.

His lips reconnected to mine, pushing me against the door after closing it. A moan scrambled out, his hands reaching down and pulling my dress up and off. He picked me up, and turned us around so that he was on top of me when we landed on his bed. His eyes briefly left mine as he stripped his shirt from his body. I ran my hands up and down his torso, biting my lip as he leaned into my neck. His teeth bit down, kissing it feverishly. He groaned, and propped up my knees, running his hand up and down my leg. His hips pressed into mine, his erection there and growing. I moved my hips further against his, pushing them roughly together.

"Fuck." He pulled my underwear down, and paused to let me take his off. He moved upward a little bit, roughly pulling our lips together. I moaned into his mouth as he thrust inside of me, the tension almost sending me over the edge. I cried out, digging my nails into his back as he picked up speed, my legs moving further and further apart. He moved from my lips to my jawline and then my neck again. My hips moved forward to meet his thrusts. He groaned again, and reached down, holding my hips still. He moved faster, and faster. My mouth opened, my grip on him tightening. My stomach began to tighten, my bottom half starting to shake.

"Derek-"
"Oh fuck baby, please." He was begging, his voice raspy.
"I can't-"
"Fucking let go."

He moved faster, and the tension began to build higher and higher. I cried out, feeling my insides unravel all at once. I moaned, pulling our lips back together as I came down from my high.

"Do.. You.. Even.. Know.." He took a deep breath, looking at me once I opened my eyes. "How many times I wanted to do that tonight."

I smiled a little, still breathing heavily and trying to regain my composure. As he pulled me closer to him.

It was even darker out than before, probably 2 or 3 am. He looked down at me and pulled me closer to him.

"Be mine." I froze, and turned my head, looking up at him. "What do you mean?"
"Be mine, Beth. Please."

I smiled again, and kissed him softly.

"I've been yours."
~~~~~
Okay guys. Lol I hope you all enjoyed, and please please please be prepared for some confusion, and a lot of anger within the second half of the series. It's really going to blow up lol.
Feedback is appreciated, thank you for reading ❤️❤️❤️