Chapter 6-BOOOMMM...

Keaton's POV

I checked the clock every 10 minutes the whole night.  I wondered why she didn't want to spend the night with her dad and why she was sleeping outside when I found her.  It was 8:30 when my Mom came in the room, it was slightly ackward seeing as she was snuggled up against me and i had my arms around her.  I started to move but my Mom shook her head and quietly said "no its alright."  

Cora's POV

I couldn't sleep that night.  I had no idea what was going to happen to me.  I was glad to be in Keaton's arms, he made me feel safe.  I had no idea what time it was but I heard someone come open the door.  Keaton tenced around me and started to move till his mom said "no its alright."  

I heard her sit down on a chair and I felt Keaton sit up only slightly changing his grip around me.  "Do you know what happened to her" Mrs. S asked.  "Ya"  I felt he ran his fingers through my hair comfortingly.  "Her Mom

was hit by a drunk driver."  he sighed.  "Thats not it"  Mrs. S said.  He tenced, "her Dad, shot himself last night in front of her."  It was my turn to tence.  He noticed and started rubbing my back.  I heard a sniffle and I wasn't sure who had started crying.  I was emotionally drained and somehow I fell asleep with Keaton's arm around me. 

Keaton's POV

"She can stay here right?" I asked my mom.  She shook her head, "Of course for now, but we are not her god parents."  She said.  My heart sank, "what if she has to leave?"  I asked.  "Its not up to us"  she sighed.  "Well I will let her sleep" she motioned towards the limp body in my arms.  With that she got up and left.  

It was about 2 in the afternoon before Cora opened her tired eyes and looked at me.  "How long have you been awake?"  She asked.  "I never fell asleep last night"  I answered.  She snuggled closer to me. "Thanks for being their for me" she said sweetly into my chest where she had positioned her head.  "No problem I smiled at her remembering the charm and moving slightly to reach for my sweater of my desk where I had thrown it last night.  I reached into the pocket and pulled out the box.  I looked over at Cocoa as she started to cry.  Wrong timing, i placed it back in my pocket and turned my attention to her.

We spent the entire day in my room I only left to get food and later to shower.  It was quite depressing and heck it was dark so I cried a little bit once thank God she didn't see.  I'm a guy I have a rep to hold.  I loved her so much I would do anything for her and I knew she just needed to be comforted and thats what I did and spent the whole day doing.  

I heard a slight knock on the door, I was sitting on my bed and Cora was sitting oppisite to me.  I was strumming a random song.  "Come in" I called.  "Keaton you can sleep in the guest bed tonight."  My Mom said.  "But"  I motioned towards Cocoa.  She gave me the look and said.  "You have school tommorow so go to bed now." She said and left.  I put my guitar away and walked back to Cora she had a fresh batch of tears streaming down her face.  "Its alright" I kissed her on the forehead and left the room as much as it pained me to leave her.  

Cora's POV

It sucked that Keaton couldn't stay with me.  I don't want to be alone but it gave me time to think.  I remembered who my old gaurdian was if both parents died it was Uncle Carl.  He lived halfway across Cali, but since I was 16 I should be able to decide where I live right?  

I fell asleep about 10 mins after the thoughts finished floating through my head.  Only to be woken a few hours later by noise outside my door.  "She isn't going right?" It was the all too familiar voice of Keaton.  "Of course not, just let her sleep."  Came Mrs. S's voice.  With that the door slowly opened and Keaton began going through the clothes in his closet.  After doing so he grabbed some things from his desk and headed out of the room.  I got out of his bed still wearing his sweater from Monday, it was already Wedsnday and I decided to take a walk I headed out the backdoor and

BOOMMM... 

THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR READING 

          ~M:)xoxo