Chapter 7-Are You Okay?

BOOOOMMM...

I collapsed, my head pounded. Someone ran up beside me and called for another person to call 911. Then everything went black.

I woke up from a dreamless sleep to a white room. "Thank God," came a voice I recognized as Mrs. S's. "What happened," I questioned. She obviously knew I was talking about the reason I was in the hospital. "You have just had a lot going on, you were severely dehydrated and it all caught up to you I guess." She half smiled at me then continued. "We can leave whenever you are ready" she said and with that I hopped out of the bed.

Once we got home Mrs. S sent me to bed and I went to Keaton's room. Where I felt most safe. I crawled under the covers and fell into a deep sleep.

There he was gun raise to his head with a shaky voice telling me he loved me before pulling the trigger.

I screamed, awakening myself from my own nightmare. Drew burst through the door, "Hey are you alright?" he asked soothingly. "Yea I'm sorry I just had a nightmare." I stammered for words. By thins time my whole body was shaking and I was crying softly. He sat down beside me and let me lean into his arms open for a hug. "I'm so sorry about everything," he said. I nodded. There was a slight knock at the door before Wesley emerged. He had headphones in which meant I didn't wake him up. "I'm sorry guys," I said looking at them. Wes sat down beside me opposite from Drew. He put his hand on my face and moved it so I was looking him in the eyes. "You never have to be sorry about anything," he said. Then grabbed me in a hug.

The boys stayed in my, well Keaton's room for about an hour goofing off and making me laugh. It was late I knew that because of the darkness that took over the room. Where was Keaton? I haven't seen him at all today, even at the hospital. I decided to go find him so I went downstairs. I checked all the usual spots, the kitchen and the den. I remembered it was late so I made my way to the guest room.

I opened the door to find him snuggled in the blankets asleep. I walked back out the door and then to Keaton's room.

It has been a week since I was in the hospital and Keaton has been off, we haven't talked much or anything though I had the time. I decided to confront him and ask what was going on. I was walking around the house looking for him, I eventually found him in the den with Wes and Drew. All three smiled sincerely at me and Keaton sat up and motioned for me to come site beside him. I sat down and Keaton swung his arm around my shoulders. I snuggled up beside him and put my head on his shoulder. Nothing new we always snuggled together we were best friends they can do that. "Hey well leave you two to that" Wes winked and him and Drew got up and left. "So Keaton what wrong?" I asked. He sighed "they got access to your mothers will" he stopped and looked at me sadly. "And....

CLIFFHANGER

I hope to update tomorrow but if I cant I cant.

So what do you guys think is going to happen next?

Can I get some comments? Ideas?

THANKS FOR READING

~MJ