Chapter 15-The Note

It was about 12:30 by the time Hunter was loaded in the old trailer that Ted had to pick up earlier. I couldn't wait for Keaton to meet him. I pulled out my phone.

*2 messages.

I opened the first one.

From: Keats:)

I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU TODAY I AM SO HYPED FOR TOMORROW ASFJDH

I smiled and replied.

To: Keats:)

U GUYS WILL BE EPIC!!!!

I then moved on and opened the next message.

From: Justin

Hey I just was wondering how u were doing im so sorry about everything :( and I cant wait to see you again call me or something wen ur in town

I smiled, I haven't thought of Justin since the dance. I texted him back telling him I was in town for the next few days.

We were on the road forever until we stopped at a stable, which was surprisingly the one I took lessons at when I was a bit younger.

"I will see you in the morning," I promised my sleepy horse that was caged into a stall. I gave him a kiss and climbed back into the cab of the truck and was welcomed with a happy Echo.

It was about 12am once we got into the Stromberg's house. Ted was leaving in the morning and Loraine had been more then welcoming to him. Keaton was in bed so that he would be awake for the audition tomorrow.

I climbed the stairs into the guest bedroom beside Keaton's room. I wanted to run into his bedroom and climb beside him. I wanted to kiss him again.

Personally I had no idea where we stood on this stuff. I sadly climbed into the bed and pulled out my phone again. It was vibrating.

From: Ryan

Hey cowgirl to bad u left I was gonna ask u if u wanted to hang 2morrow

I wasn't sure how to reply to that so I just said we will when I get back.

I moved on to the one from Marti and then the following one from Justin.

From Justin

R u free for a date tomorrow?

I froze what about Keaton, I didn't even like Justin that much. I decided not to reply.

I set my phone under the covers when I heard someone enter my room. Expecting Loraine or Ted I was overjoyed to have a bubbly Keaton jump on my bed beside me.

"Hey beautiful," he smiled and then without either of us thinking we both leaned in and pressed our lips together.

Once we broke apart there was a torturous silence that seamed to last longer then a hockey game.

He then broke the silence but without words with his heavenly smile. That caused me to giggle then blush.

The first word spoken after the kiss came from him, "I wish things were different." I agreed by shaking my head then placing it on his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed my forehead.

I fell asleep with Keaton protectively holding me.

Keaton's POV

I woke up early the next morning. I softly took her arm off from around me and headed down stairs to grab some food.

"Stay out of this seriously," it was the voice of Ted.

"You will never get away with this," my Mom sobbed.