Chapter 2- X Factor Idea's

Cora's POV

"So you guys are actually going to try?" I asked.  "Ya, the guys thought of it the other night and the auditions are in two weeks."  Keaton's raspy voice came through the phone.  "Do you want to come with us?" His voice reaching almost unaudible.  "Of course" I said through a smile.  "What are you going to sing?" "Umm...we were thinking either Sunset Blvd or Curious" He said.  "Cool i love them both"  "Well i have some homework and chores goodbye" I said.  "Aww bye love ya"  He said i could hear the grin in his voice.  "Love you too" i said and clicked bye on my phone. 

 It was already Thursday and I was super exited for the weekend. I quicky ran downstairs, "Echo" i called to my little puppy.  The little Yorkie ran around the corner and to my feet, her body shaking in exitment.  I clipped her leash to her sparkly pink collar.  She was my christmas present, I had wanted a dog since i was like 6.  

After I had walked and fed Echo i ran upstairs to do my homework i noticed their was a text on my phone.

do u want to go to the dance with me, sorry for the late notice my last date backed out xx

it was from Shawn he was in a couple of my clases he was pretty nice.

its alright i dont have a date so sure :)

So now i have a date.  

Sorry for the short chapter i want the dance to be the next chapter so ya and dont worry drama is comming soon

          ~M