Chapter 10- Last Day

Cora's POV

It was my last day with the Stromberg's and I was leaving tomorrow for Uncle Ted's. Keaton was trying his best to make it a great day for me he took me to the mall in the morning.

He rushed through the early morning shoppers and brought me straight to a jeweler. "What are we doing here?" I questioned. He ignored me and went to the front desk, "Keaton Stromberg" he said to the man behind the desk. The man nodded and bent down and picked up two boxes.

"I'm understanding you pre-paid?" the man asked Keaton. "Yes," Keaton replied. "Well you're set to go Mr. Stromberg," the man said handing him the boxes.

Keaton turned and walked out of the store. "You got a girlfriend your not telling me about?" I was only half joking. "Of course not," he smiled.

"We have one more stop before we get lunch and head to the hill." He said. He really didn't think that one through that's where he found me that night. I stopped and looked at him.

"Why their?" I stammered for words. "I thought it through and I decided that was a big part of our past and we need to be alright with our past before we can except the future." Keaton looked me straight in the eyes obviously searching for something.

"Alright" I half smiled. "I trust you," I said and I meant it. "And I'm guessing that was something Drew told you to tell me" I raised my eyebrows.

Keaston laughed. "Yup" he smiled.

He left me outside the store where they order the Emblem 3 merchandise. He came out carrying a bag. "What are you doing with all this stuff?" I questioned. "Stuff" he winked at me. "What do you want for lunch?" he asked. "Umm...Oodle Noodle?" I replied. "Of course" he said and we headed for the food court.

We had gotten our food and Wes had picked us up and drove us to the hill and said Drew would be around in an hour to pick us up.

I had gotten out of the car and was stuck there. I hadn't been this close to my house and old life since Monday. Keaton didn't notice he walked over to the small grass hill and set the stuff down he then turned to his side to say something to me before he realized I wasn't there.

My vision went blurry.

Keaton's POV

I turned and faced Cora; she was wearing her favorite bubble gum pink pullover hoodie with white skinny jeans. Her beautiful blonde hair was curled into ringlets that rested just below her shoulder blades.

Her eyes filled with tears. Damn I knew I shouldn't of listened to Drew this was a bad idea. I ran to her side. "I'm sorry this was a bad idea lets go." I grabbed her hand and started to lead her off.

"No it wasn't I need this" she said.

We sat on the hill for about an hour. Talked about memories and different things. Until Drew pulled up in the car. I jumped up offering my hand to Cocoa.

She took it and stood up. We jumped in the car. Her cheeks were puffy from crying and to be honest mine where a bit too. "You guys alright?" Drew asked. "Perfect" Cora said honestly and squeezed my hand she was still holding.

I had to share Cora with the rest of the family for the rest of the night so we had a nice dinner and we watched a movie together.

Cocoa fell asleep during the movie so I got to bring her up to bed she woke up as I set her on the bed. "Stay with me please?" she asked. I couldn't say know. "Mom is going to kill me," I said as I climbed in beside her and she snuggled up beside me.

I sat up with my arm still around her. She sat up too.

This was the perfect time. "Cocoa" I started. "I am afraid this is going to be the last chance I have to tell you this." I took the bracelet of her arm and added the confessional charm as I called it.

The silver heart with our names engraved into it. "I love you." I said putting the bracelet back on her wrist. "As more then a friend." I turned and I was looking her straight in the eyes.

She leaned in and our lips crashed together. It was both of our first kiss. I know said right we are both 16. There were sparks everywhere.

Hey guys thanks for reading still would like some comments and feedback thanks

~M:)