Chapter 31: I do

*Emma's POV*

      Emily Jean Stone will you pretty please marry me?

    Marry me

    Marry me

    Andrew's words are still fresh in my memory, the way he gently said those words and the way he knelt down in front me with a beautiful diamond ring in his hand. After his words sinked in to my head there was no way I would let it go. Of course I had to say yes.

     Its been five months since he dropped the question and today is the day we both say I do. I feel like I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

     I've been walking around across the room for several minutes now. Even though I feel really happy about today, I still can't stop being nervous, scared and I don't know. I just think that almost all of the emotions I could possibly feel is with me right now.

    I took a deep breath and looked at myself in the mirror. Rachel, my make up artist did a really great job. This is by far one of the greatest looks she made me pull off. My hair looked really amazing too, I stared at it as it cascaded down my back in big curls. I can't help but smile. I still can't believe that I'm already getting married.

     Some of my bridesmaids and my mom came in bringing along my wedding dress. It was an ivory ball gown that has a fitted top without a back that showed off all my curves. After I was done prepping up my dad knocked on the door and took me with him while my mom and my bridesmaids headed to the venue.

    "You look really beautiful" My dad said while we stood in front of the huge doors.

    "Thanks dad" I gave him a hug before the doors opened and before I knew it we were walking towards Andrew.

    Andrew looks really good in his white tux with his hair all fixed up. Eddie who was beside him also looked really good in his black tux. I can't help but reminisce the memories I had with Andrew while I walked down the aisle, the way he looked at me and the little misadventures we had. I see the images of our first kiss, our first dates and all of our firsts in my mind.

     I felt some tears fall of my face while I involuntarily form a huge smile on my face. Im getting married to the person I know I'm gonna be happy with, to the person I know who will love and stay with me no matter what happens. As I was getting closer to Andrew, I caught him wiping his tears away as he looked at me. His smile was all over his face and it made my heart skip a beat. It was really cute to see Eddie tap Andrew on the back.

    I finally reached Andrew and he offered his hand to me and helped me get up.

    "You look amazing Em"

     "Not too bad yourself Garfy"

    The ceremony has begun and Andrew and I can't help but steal glances from each other. It felt really good to be in front of God with the person you love. As the ceremony got closer to the end I felt my heart racing along with the eagerness inside me.

    "I do"

    "I do"

    You may now kiss the bride

.
.
.

    Andrew looked me in the eye and gave me a really smile. I noticed the tears forming in his eyes and how he looked really happy. I felt tears also forming in my eyes as I looked at his face. The face that I know I'll see on every aspect of my life. The face I know that'll never ever hurt nor leave me. The face that I'll love and cherish forever.

    He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. And without any hesitation he pulled me in for a sweet and passionate kiss. It was best kiss I ever had and I don't want it to stop. It took like about 10 seconds and I could even hear almost everybody clapping their hands and cheering for us.

    "I love you"

    "I love you"

------------------------------------------------------------

             3 YEARS LATER

     Andrew and I are standing in front of a sunset at Central park. His arms wrapped around me as we try and reminisce our joyful memories from the past three years. Everything around us has changed a lot but we never did. We were still the bubbly loud ones, the playfull ones and the ones that are still madly in love with each other.

    "I hope we'll be like this forever" I said while I stared at the beautiful sky.

    "We will Em, we will."

    He turned me around and cupped my face and gave me one his to die for grins. I laughed before I pressed my lips against his.

    " I love you Mr. Garfield"

    "I love you Mrs. Garfield."

   "MOMMY! DADDY!" A fair green eyed little girl came running towards us. Her brown hair shining brightly as the rays of the setting sun hit her.

    She gave us both a hug and a kiss before Andrew picked her up and sat her on his shoulders. We turned around again and looked at the sunset as it filled the sky with beautiful colors. I feel really contended and happy with my life for I am with the man I love and our family is just perfect. Its more than what I wanted.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: HERES CHAPTER 31 GUYS!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS AND IM TERRIBLY SORRY IF IT SUCKS AND IF IT IS SHORT BUT I STILL HOPE YOI GUYS LIKE IT.

PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE!

-K