Chapter 5: NEWS

1 week later

*Emma's POV*

My alarm clock was ringing, I just woke up and turned the nasty clock off. I still sat on my bed trying to make myself fully awake.

Before I stood up I thought the recent things that happened last week.

It was just happy/tragic. I had a screen test, I met Andrew Garfield, I broke up with my boyfriend, I was heartbroken. Buuuuut. . . . . . . I have to be strong. I gotta move on.    

I just shook my head.

I stood up and then fixed my bed. I headed to the bathroom, took a bath and did my daily morning routine.

I just wore a simple outfit. Shorts, a loose shirt and some flats. I brushed my hair and went out of my room after that.

I made pancakes and some orange juice. It was delicious.

I was in the middle of cleaning my plates and stuff when I heard my phone ringing.

  Calling: Marc Webb 
         8:45 am

I picked it up from the table and positioned it between my ear and shoulder while i was wiping my plate.

"Hello, Emma here." I said with glee.

"Hey Emma, this is Marc Webb.I just wanna tell you that you got the part for Gwen Stacy. You gotta be here in New York next week." He said. I feel so great. I really wanted this part!

"Woah I don't know what to say, thank you so much! Ill be there next week."

"Okay Emma see you." He said. Yaas I still cant believe it

"K Marc see you. Im so excited to work with you." I said. I really am excited to work with Marc. Same thing with Andrew.

After talking to Marc, I immediately called my mom and told her what happened. She was also really happy for me.

Ahhh finally, good news. 

*Andrew's POV*

I woke up to the sound of my phone. I was still very sleepy. But I have to answer it, maybe its important.

I answered my phone without checking who it was.

"Hello? Andrew here." I said with my muffled voice. 

"Hey Andrew its Marc, we start with TASM next week okay." -Marc

"Yeah okay. Ill be there" I said. I'm still in bed and im dying to end this call so I can go back to sleep again.

"Dint you wanna know who got Gwen Stacy's part?" -Marc

"Yeah okay, spill it" I said with my eyes beginning to close again.

"Emma Stone" -Marc

When I heard her name. I automatically sat up. My urge to fall asleep just vanished. SHE GOT THE PART! SHE GOT THE PART! SHE'S MY GWEN STACY!!!

"Oh yeah okay that's good." I said calmly so he wont know that I'm screaming in the inside.!

"K Andrew, see you" - Marc

"K bye." 

EMMA GOT THE PART! ! ! ! SHE'S MY GWEN STACY! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!

Since I was too happy because of the news. I didn't go back to sleep. I just directly went to the bathroom and did the usual thing I do every morning.

I made breakfast and then cleaned after.

I was browsing the net when I saw and article about TASM. . .  

TASM's Gwen Stacy is the lovely Emma Stone.

I feel so happy to see her picture attached on that article. She looked so beautiful.

I'm so excited to work with her. 

She's my Gwen Stacy. . .  . 

A/N: Here's chap 5

Im sorry for this ugly update. I know this chap sucks
I promise the next chap will be better
pls vote/comment
                                 -K