Chapter 8: Broken part 2

*Emma's POV*

Its been 3 weeks since the day Andrew broke down in tears in front of me.

I did everything to help him recover. I've played games in front of him, I try to make him laugh every single day. And I guess it worked, he looks much happier now.

The old him is back. He's back to poking fun at me, pranking and more other things he usually does.

 I feel quite good because I helped him so much.

I knew what he was feeling, I felt the same way when it happened to me. It felt like the world was about to collapse but I chose to be on the bright side of things.

I was walking in the streets when I suddenly received a text.

It was Andrew and we just instantly had a text conversation.

From: Andrew

Hey Stone! 

To: Andrew

Hey Garfield!!! LOL

From: Andrew

Where you at? :-)

To: Andrew

Just walking in the park, had to film an extra scene earlier. But I'm omw home though.

From: Andrew

Oh okay. Take care, okay? I don't want my Gwen Stacy to get in trouble.

To: Andrew

Lmao. Okay, I will. Don't worry, I know my Spider Man will always be there to save me.

From: Andrew

Lol. But seriously take care Emma.

To: Andrew

Yeah I will.

After talking to him I, kept on walking and waited for a cab.

I guess today is a not-so-lucky day, I've been waiting for ages so I just kept on walking.

While I was doing so I , I saw a familiar face, two familiar faces to be exact.

It was Kieran, and his new girlfriend having fun at the park.

They were obviously enjoying each others company. I saw this spark in Kieran's eyes that I didnt see before when he was with me. 

Because of what I'm saying I felt pain.

I continued walking until a cab luckily stopped in front me. I rode that cab to my house. 

While I was on the cab, I tried my best to hold i the tears. I don't want to cry again because, I won't. But I've been hurt, no one can blame me for crying.

I reached home, I hurriedly opened the door with my keys and then I rushed to my room, I just dropped all my things to the ground. I went in the bathroom and I suddenly lost breath, I've been holding my tears for too long. I gripped the frame of my bathroom door for support and then I leaned on it.

I sat on the floor with my back against the wall. My face on my knees. I just kept crying. I couldn't take it. Was I a bad person or a grotesque human being for him cheat on me?! I keep on crying. 

I reached for my phone which was in my pocket.

To: Andrew

I need you

From: Andrew

What's going on, Em? What's wrong?

To: Andrew

I need you. Please.

From: Andrew

Im on my way. Hang in there.

I really need somebody right now. Andrew is the closest one I could call. Luckily he already knows where I live since he drived me here once when my car broke down.

I dont know what to do. I feel so hurt. I stood up. With the tears stuck in my eyes I walked to the shower, turned it on and just let the water flow on me. Again, I just cried and cried.

*Andrew's POV*

As soon as I sent my last text I immediately got my carkeys and drove to her house. Thank God her house is not that far. I drove as fast as I can 'til I reachd her house.

I didn't bother to knock, I just directly went in.

"Emma?! Emma?! Where you at?!! Em?!!!" I shouted. Nobody answered so I got really scared and worried.

I went up her room and looked for her but I just couldnt find her.

I heard water flowing from her bathroom. I don't know what got into me but I opened that bathroom door and went in.

"EMMA!!!!" I yelled. She was underneath the shower with water flowing on her and tears on her face with her red eyes and face. She was crying really really hard.

I went near her, turned off the shower and just hugged her really tight. She held my arms and gripped them hard and just cried more.

I guided her up and led her to a dry area. I took some towels and covered her.

"It hurts Andrew, it hurts" I just kept on hugging her and rubbing her back.

"Am I a bad person? Am I horrible? Am I not good enough for him to cheat on me.? It hurts so much." Seeing her cry and rant in front of me makes me really sad. I hugged her tight.

I cupped her face and looked her in the eye.

"Emma listen to me, you are a wonderful person. It's his loss okay. He's an idiot. You are lovely, kind,and you are a one of a kind human being and thats why a olt more people love you." I told her.

She hugged me tight and just leaned on me 'til she fell asleep.

A/N: SOO I DON"T HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW SO HERE"S AN UPDATE DUDES!!!

pls vote/comment!! 

                                         -K