Chapter 25: Babies (part 2)

* Andrew's POV *

"Say cheeeeeese!!" I said while I held the phone in front of us with Emma behind me carrying the twins. "Cheeeeeeeeese."

" ICE CREAAAM!!!!" The twins both yelled. Emma just looked at me and then to them and laughed.

"Well, I guess they're hungry. Wanna go to the mall? " I told Em.

"Yeah sure cmon" Emma took each of the twins' hand and helped them walk back to the car.

On the way to the mall, while driving, Emma and I suddenly smelled something. Something really awful.

When the red light stoped us. Emma decided to check on the kids, to check if they were the ones who you know, smell.

"So, is it Lisa or is it Louie?" I asked her.

"Its Louie" Emma sighed.

The light was still red so Emma hurriedly transferred to the back seat to change Louie's diaper. The minute she was in the back seat, the light turned green. She always has great timing.

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY!"

"OH SWEET LORD"

Emma and I reacted to the stench.

"Ugh Louie sweet Louie. . Whyyy" I heard Emma murmuring.

- -----------------------------------------------

Good thing there wasn't a lot of people at the mall today, so we didn't really have a hard time disguising ourselves.

Emma and I brought the kids to a restaurant near a kids area. Before we allowed them to play, we fed them first with Lisa sitting beside Emma and Louie with me.

I was feeding Louie when I decided to glance at Emma. She has this beautiful smile in her face while she was feeding Lisa. Lisa on the other hand kept on talking about nonsense we obviously can't understand.

We were like a married couple eating in a restaurant with our twins. The problem was we're not married yet and the twins are not ours, but someday, we will be Mr and Mrs Garfield and we'll have our own bundles of joy.

When the kids are finished eating, Emma decided to take them to the kids area and watch them play. I was sitting on the bench in front of the kids area and I could see Emma chasing the twins around.

She's absolutely good with children. Someday it will be our children she'll be taking care of.

I decided to join in the fun. I ran towards them and heard Em say "Hey here comes uncle Andrew!". Emma and I were chasing the kids, but it seems the twins went to a different direction and I bumped with Emma. We were both laughing while holding our foreheads. Emma cupped my face and made me bend down a bit and kissed my forehead. I did the same for her. I grabbed her waist and I kissed her cheek before whispering to her "I hope we stay like this forever" "I hope so to. " She responded.

We heard crying and we assumed it was one of the twins. We looked for them and saw Lisa on the ground while Louie was nowhere to be found. I decides to go look for Louie while Em attended to Lisa. I found Louie under the slide with some other kids, I took him and went back to where Lisa and Em are . I saw them heading to the bench in front of the kids area and we followed them.

"Found Louie" I said. Emma just responded with a smile while she was still trying to comfort the still crying Lisa.

"Ssshhh. . . Don't worry Aunt Emma is here. Stop crying " Emma told Lisa.

When Lisa finally did, we decided to go home already since it was getting dark and it has been a really long day. I recieved a text from the twins' mom.

  Will be picking them up tomorrow noon. Meeting here finished early.

We were having dinner when I told Em that the twins will be leaving earlier as expected. She had mixed emotions about being happy or sad about it.

The twins seem to be still filled with energy because they won't fall even though Emma and I tried our best to put them to bed.

"I've gotta change my clothes. Are you gonna be fine there alone with the twins Em?"

"Yeah I'll be fine."

After doing my night routine I went back downstairs to be with Emma and the twins . I saw the twins playing on the floor with Emma who is asleep sitting on the floor. I smiled at what I saw. I made sure the twins will be alright before I carried Emma and took her upstairs. I can't blame her for falling asleep because she really was busy with the twins. I changed her clothes and laid her on the bed and covered her with sheets. After giving her a kiss on the forehead I headed back downstairs .

* Emma's POV *

"How did I get here?" I said to myself when I woke up in the bedroom. I also didn't remember changing my clothes . I suddenly smiled and when I suspected it was Andrew who did this for me.

I was too lazy to do my morning routine so I immediately went down the stairs. I smiled at what I saw when I got to the living room. It was Andrew asleep on the couch with twins sleeping above him.I can't help myself but take a picture of them.

After I took the picture I saw Andrew slowly waking up.

"Morning handsome" I started.

"Morning beautiful" He said. He gave me a signal to get the twins above him. I slowly carried each one of them and transferred them on their carriers.

I sat beside Andrew and gave him a hug. He also gave me a hug before he gave me a kiss on the lips saying " I love you" . "I love you too" I said after pulling back from the kiss.

A few hours later, the twins' parents finally arrived and took away the twins. They also told us that we can visit them any time we want. Ill really miss those twins because they were really fun to be with even though they were quite a handful.

After closing the door, Andrew walked up to me and hugged me. He started to kiss my lips and I responded.

"How 'bout we make our own set of twins" He said.

"AAAAAANNDDDDREEEEW!!!! UGH!!!!" I laughed and ran upstairs with him following me

A/N SO HERES CHAPTER 25 GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

IM PLANNING TO MAKE ANOTHER BOOK BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS GONNA BE ABOUT YET. ID REALLY WANNA HEAR YOUR SUGGESTIONS. . .

-K