Chapter 23: Stonefield

* Emma's POV *

"Thank God!" I said as I jumped to my bed while digging my face to a pillow. Its been really tiring these past month because we started promoting the movie and we've been travelling to different countries. We have been attending to almost 30-35 interviews a day and we've been going to almost 8 different countries a week.

I was so close to falling asleep when somebody suddenly knocked on my door. I don't have a single   plan on answering it since I'm really tired. The knocking didn't stop. So, on the sixth knock, I finally decided to stand up and drag my ass to the door and opened it. Behind that door was  Andrew.

"Took you a century to open the door." Andrew told me while smirking. I just gave him a nod and left him there. I went back to bed and covered my face with the blanket and closed my eyes. I haven't even changed my clothes and took off my shoes yet. That's how tired I am.

I felt someone grab my ankles and before I could even open my eyes, I was pulled to the ground.

" ANDREEEEEWW NOOOOOOO!" I whined as Andrew pulled me out of the covers and into the floor. I can clearly hear him laughing as he looked at me trying to go back up the bed.

" Hey easy there. " Andrew said when he took a break from his laughter.

" The fuck are you doing in my room." I kept on whining while I managed to go back up the bed.

"I just missed you. Don't you miss me?" Andrew replied as he slowly sat in the bed in front of me.

We're currently in Singapore and since we have tons of events to attend to here, we were asked to be in separate rooms so that our stylists, make up artists, managers and the rest of our staff would have easy access to us which means Andrew and I have to be in different rooms for now.

I stared at Andrew and I cupped his face. " Baby, you know I love you. I love you but, PLEASE LET ME SLEEP. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DO TO STAY AWAKE BUT I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE. I NEED MY BEAUTY REST!" I told him before I pressed my lips against his and then immediately I laid down on the bed.

"Okay, okay cranky pants. They gave us a day off so I'm gonna let you sleep now okay. But tonight you're gonna come with me. Do we have a deal?" I barely heard him since I was beginning to fall asleep.

"Yeah, yeah okay just fuck off. Bye I love you." After saying that, my thoughts just rushed off to dreamland.