Chapter 24: Babies (part 1)

* Andrew's POV *

"What??!! Well, okay fine. I dont really have a choice. Just drop them by." I told my friend on the phone. It was actually around 6am and I just woke up.

Since Em is still asleep, I decided to tidy things up while waiting for them to arrive. A few minutes later, I heard knocking at the door and when I opened it I saw my friend handing me two baby carriages.

"I'll take them back tomorrow night okay?" She told me before she went in her car and drove off.

"This won't probably be that hard" I said to myself. I placed the baby carriages on the couch and I stared at the beautiful blonde, blue eyed babies, Lisa and Louie.

Emma usually wakes up at around 7:30am on weekends so she'll be up a few minutes from now. She's really in for a huge surprise. Two surprises to be exact.

The babies don't really look like theyre a handful, they're just laying there staring at the ceiling smiling and all. I don't really think Em and I will be having a hard time.

I left them in the couch but I made sure they won't fall off. I headed to the kitchen and started making breakfast for Emma and I. I was in the middle of frying eggs  when I heard one of the babies cry, I immediately ran to them and saw that Lisa was the one who was making the noise while Louie was fast asleep. I didn't really know what to do, I tried giving her toys, I danced in front of her and I even tried tickling her but it just made her cry more. I started to freak out and panic, I felt sweat on my forehead even though the house was well air conditioned. I tried carrying her but I ended up shaking when I had her in my arms. I was so close to passing out when I heard Emma walking down the stairs.

"Andrew? What is that noise---Oh my God! Its a baby  Where did that come from?"  Emma asked me while her hair was still messed up which made it obvious that she was fresh from the bed.

"Darling I'll explain everything later, but for now can you please help me. I do not know what to do anymore." I told Emma as she gave me a nod of agreement.

Emma took Lisa from me and carried her in her arms. "Sshhh. .what's wrong baby?" Emma talked to Lisa. Lisa just continued to cry. "Do you have her milk bottle" Emma asked me and I immediately went looking for it in the baby's bag. When I saw it, I gave it to Emma and she immediately fed the milk to Lisa. While she was holding the bottle for Lisa she gently swayed her around and hummed a bit. I was left standing in front of them with my mouth open.

When Lisa was finally asleep, I smiled at Emma and mouthed a thank you. She responded with a sweet smile. She asked me where to put Lisa and he I led her to the couch where I placed the baby carrier. The minute we reached the couch, Louie woke up and started crying, probably twice as hard than Lisa's.

"Oh my God! There's two of them" Emma gasped.