Chapter 17: Apologies and Ice Cream

*Emma'sPOV*

  Andrew and I have been dating for a long time now and were just getting stronger and stronger.  He always prepares tons of surprises for me and it just melts my heart. In fact even my mom likes him.

I got out of bed and did my daily morning routine. After having breakfast I took my things and went to my car and drove to the set. A few weeks more and were finally done with filming.

When I got there some of the other cast members already started filming. I immediately went to my dressing room and changed my clothes.

I was in the middle of reading my lines when I heard a knock on the door, I politely asked my assistant to open it for me since I was too lazy to stand up.

I went back to reading when suddenly Andrew just jumped at me and gave a fright making all my things fall on the floor and eventually some of my coffee was spilled.

*Andrew'sPOV*

"Hey don't do that!" She told me with her face being really cute and angry.

"Hahaha I'm sorry. just wanted to surprise you." I told her but I can't help but chuckle.

"Well you didn't surprise me." She replied while crossing her arms.

She looks so cute, especially when she's mad. The wrinkles in her forehead and the pout in her lips make her more irresistible.

"Oh cmon, I'm sorry Em." I told her but she just replied with a shrug.

I tried poking her, I tried tickling her, I tried making faces but she really didn't budge.

It was like talking to an upset three year old little girl but it didn't really bother me. I'm just amused that she can be this childish at times. This is why I love her.

She was sitting in her chair and I was sitting in the floor facing her and holding her knees.

"Hey, cmon Em. Don't you love your Garfy anymore??" I told her. All she did was pout and look away. I just shook my head in amusement.

The staff came in her dressing room and told us that it was our turn to film our scenes .

Emma stood up with her arms crossed and walked out the room leaving me in the floor.

This is why I love this woman

I stood up and followed her.

"Hey where's Andrew?" I heard Marc asking her.

"Idon't know who that is" She told Marc firmly.

Marc turned to me and gave me a confusing yet amused look. I replied by raising both of my arms.

We started filming a few scenes before Marc released us and told us that he'll just call us when we're needed.

Emma immediately walked out and I of course followed her still trying to please her.

When she started slowing down I grabbed her arm and she stopped. I looked at her and she still has this pout and she still looks really cute.

"Hey" I told her and then I took hold of both her hands.