Chapter 12: The Day After

*Emma's POV* 

   I woke up because of someone knocking on the door. Even though I stil didnt wanna get up, I had to. I didnt mind checking myself in the mirror and just directly went out my room and checked on the door.

 When I opened the door, I saw Andrew.

AW SHIT I FORGOT THAT HE WOULD PICK ME UP. .  .I FORGOT WE WERE FILMING TODAY.

"Oh my God!! Im so sorry I forgot that you were picking me up , I also forgot that we had to film today. Im so sorry." I told him. 

"Uhm. . it-its okay. ." He said. I can sense that he didnt want to look at me or as if he was avoiding to look at me. I got curious, I checked out myself only to find out that I was wearing my lingerie since I was so tired last night and didnt mind putting on something else.

"Oh my God! Im so sorry, please come in, Ill be right back in a jiff"  I guess he knew what I meant since he gave a reassuring nod. I saw him sit on my couch as I was on my way to my room, in a fast pace of course.

When I got back to my room I immediately did my morning routines and changed my clothes. I prepared my things and put on a little bit of make up.

I was looking at myself in the mirror when I heard Andrew from outside my door.

" Uhm, Emma, . . I dont want to disturb you but were actually 45 minutes late already. Marc's been calling multiple times already." He told me, with that I picked up my pace and hurriedly went out the door. 

Andrew was right there outside my room. Standing there and smiling at me.

" Im so sorry Andrew. I really am."  I told him.

"It's okay Emma, no problem"  He told me and he flashed a smile.

"Wait a minute, weve been late for 45 minutes? but I only took 15 minutes in prepping up. . 

I WOKE UP LATE,.,.WHERE YOU HERE EARLY?"  I asked him.

"Uhhmm. . maybe "  He told me and then he laughed.

" Oh my God Im so sorry. Now we dont have time to have breakfast."  I told him.

"Emma, its fine. We can always buy breakfast on the way to the set. So ready to go?"  He told me.

" By the way, what did Marc say? "  I asked him.

"I dont know"  He replied.

"I thought you said he's been calling multiple times."  I asked him. Okay now Im confused.

"Yeah he was, but I didn't answer his calls. Its too early to hear his angry and frustrated voice."  He told. It made laugh real hard.

"We are so dead." I told him. And both of us just laughed.

After buying our breakfast we headed to the set. While eating, I suddenly rememberedthe things that happened last night. We alomst kissed.

"Uhm. .  Andrew. . about last night,. Im sorry" I told him

""Its okay Emma. You keep on saying sorry today. You dont need to." He told me.

"I've been such a burden to you today." I told him

" Its okay Emma, everything you do makes me happy and makes me fall more inlove with you" He said.

WAIT WHAT? WHAT DID HE SAY. .. . .I MUST'VE MISHEARD HIM.  . . . 

He's still looking at the road. No expression at all.

I just kept quiet in my seat.

When we reach the location we immediatly walked in the set. Andrew ws way ahead of me, leading the way. Marc was standig there, really furious and all.

"YOU'RE LATE!!" He yelled.

He was about to say another word when he suddenly noticed me behind Andrew.

"Wait. . the both of you arrived together??" Marc asked us suspiciously.

"Uhm yeah.. Andrew and I were together last night and I failed to bring my car so he decided to drive me here. I told him.

"You were together?. . . last night?. . Oh,. . " Marc said and then grins at Andrew. I got what he meant. 

"Nothing happened. We just hanged out."  I said firmly and then went to my dressing room.

"Lets get back to work!"  I added.

I heard the staff and Marc saying "aaawwww". They are disgusting.

I saw Andrew shaking his head and directly went to his dressing room.

A/N: HERE"S CHAP 12!! SORRY IF ITS A LITTLE BIT CRAPPY. IM QUITE BUSY..

           VOTE/COMMENT 

                                              -K