Chapter 26: A day at the Park

Note: gingerniall and I made a new story entitled "All About Fun and Trials" and I would greatly appreciate if you guys would care to read it. Please help us out you guys!

-------------------------------------------------------

*Emma's POV*

Its been quite a boring day today so Andrew decided to take me to a park. We've been walking around it for a few minutes when I suddenly felt bored and tired. I suspect Andrew noticed my actions because he pulled me towards an old swing set.

I sat on the swing set and and Andrew told me to hold on tight so I did. He went behind me and started pushing me. I felt the wind on my face as he started pushing me harder and harder.

"Andrew . . .  I think you're pushing to hard" I said but he didn't listen. "ANDDRREEW" I felt myself being thrown up in the sky but Andrew caught me right up and then spun me around. I can even hear my laughter now as he still kept on spinning me around until he stopped and slowly put me down and kissed me.

I pulled him towards the slide and he followed afterwards. "Careful Em" I heard him say as I slowly climbed up the ladder. I sat on the slide and took off right to Andrew's arms. I can hear our laughter everywhere just the joy from our hearts being together.

"So, you still bored?" Andrew asked.

"Nope, but I sure am tired"He led me to a bench and offered to buy some drinks.

Ive never felt this way before. I feel so protected and safe. No one has ever made me happy like this. There's only one person who could do this to me and that person is Andrew. I closed my eyes as I felt the wind hit my face .

I noticed someone hugging me from the side and when I opened my eyes, I saw Andrew. He gave me my drink and we both enjoyed the silence between us with only our beating of our hearts as we were trapped in each others arms.

"I love you Emily Jean Stone"
"I love you Andrew Russell Garfield"

And pulled me up led to a slope in the park. "I want you to see something".

"What is it you want me to see?" I asked Andrew while he went behind me and hugged me from the back "Just wait Em".

A few seconds later, I noticed the sky starting to change into different colors. Red, Orange, Yellow, Purple , Blue , the sunset was amazing. Andrew hugged me tighter and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Its beautiful" I complimented.

"Right now, I'm looking at two beautiful things , the sunset and you" He said and with that we kissed.

We were passionately kissing in front of the sunset when rain suddenly came pouring. Andrew tried to find shelter but I remained under the rain.

"Em come on!" Andrew tried pulling me but I didn't budge.

"A little rain won't hurt" I said as I ran around with Andrew chasing me. He finally reached me an grabbed my waist and raised me up before he spun me around again under the pouring rain.

"You're one of a kind" Andrew said before he kissed me under the rain.

IMPORTANT A/N: So here's chapter 26 guys and I hope you like it. I'm sorry if its quite short and ugly I'm just having a minor writers block.

Btw as mentioned in the note above, I hope you guys also read my other story, "Its All About Fun and Trials". Id really appreciate it if you guys help us. Also the updates for this story depends on the success of my other story. If that story wont be gaining readers I'd be stuck with improving it and making it better for tons of readers thus if I spend too much time with the other story I wont be able to update this story for a while then. Thank you and I hope you understand. I hope you read my other story.

-K