Chapter 28: Christmas quarrell part 1

Note: Please read Faded Memories(stonefield fic) I'll really appreciate it if you chugs would read it. Also, read Its All About Fun and Trials me and my bff are writing it and we are quite low on readers.Thank you.

*Emma's POV*

It was a typical day for a celebrity, cameras here, cameras there, a ride to here, a ride to there, as usual it was chaotic. Its Christmas tomorrow and here I am, working my ass off because of a last minute interview they want to have. As I'm seated at the back seat of the car , the thought about Christmas struck me. For heavens sake its Christmas tomorrow and I haven't had time to buy Andrew a gift. Maybe I'll drop by a store later.

I exited the car when my body guard opened the door and millions of flashes from cameras along with tons of people where causing a rampage behind those grills that were uses to keep them away. Its not that I hate my fans, in fact I love them but the thought about me working on the day before Christmas just sucks. I went up to them and signed some autographs , took some selfies and posed for a few photographs before I entered the door.

The interview was so much fun but I'm dying to go back so that I could have Tim to shop Andrew something for Christmas. They opened the door and again it revealed the hungry mob of fans. I didn't want to look mean but I decided to directly head to the car so I could get a head start in gift shopping.

Before arriving at the mall, I made sure to change my clothes into something that would serve as a disguise thus saving me from dying because of the stampede the people would make and from asphyxiation because they'll probably shove those pictures and cameras down my throat. I went in the mall wearing a pair of leggings, sneakers and an oversized hoodie that more likely his my face.

I walked around the clothes section but I can't seem to find something that would fit Andrews liking. If the aunts and uncles all over the world are going hysterics about what to get for their six year old nieces they should try thinking about what to give a hot celebrity that practically has everything.

Ive been here for an hour already and our gathering for Christmas starts in four hours. My eyes are practically glued to the merchandise but I just can't find the perfect gift. A while ago when I temporarily lost my sanity , I actually thought of getting Andrew a sex coupon but that would be really awkward , I know for sure he'll like it but it would be like giving myself away. Just before I could make my move my sanity came back and thank God it did.

Now I'm looking at a beautiful luxury watch. It was damn limited edition and I was sure he was gonna love it. It costs forty thousand dollars but its so worth it.

I was paying for the watch in the cashier when I saw a familiar looking guy with a girl who is literally wrapping her whole soul on his shoulders.

After I got it wrapped , I freakishly followed the guy and that girl. I just want to make sure that it's not him I see in another girls arms. Without making any sound I was literally walking behind them and damn its his voice. They stopped in a store and I immediately hid behind a huge Santa statue and by then it was confirmed. It was him!

I felt a sudden ache in my chest, it was like being stabbed with a swiss knife right in the heart. I can't believe he'd do this to me. I turned around to run away but I unfortunately bumped into a woman revealing my identity.

"ITS EMMA STONE!!"

I tried to make her lower down her voice but before I knew it there was a mob of people running towards me. I glanced back at the two people in front of the store and unfortunately my cover has been blown and they had seen me already. I can't believe Andrew would do this to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"HE WAS WRAPPED AROUND ANOTHER WOMANS ARMS! TELL ME THAT A DECENT MAN AND A LOYAL BOYFRIEND WOULD DO THAT!" I wailed in front of my phone with my best friend on loud speaker as I chopped those vegetables for our celebration with our family tonight.

The dimwit hasn't even arrived yet. Probably spending time with that unknown lady who was all over him. Ugh! I wanna gauge and claw their eyes out.

"I do hope Andrew comes home after you're done cooking because I have a feeling when he comes home at this time you'll probably kill him with that knife youre using. We don't want issues about the dead Andrew Garfield on heads of the newspapers." My best friend said while I put the Turkey in the oven.

I've finished cooking all the dishes when I decided to head back to the room. I feel so hurt and betrayed, I couldnt help myself but cry. Its Christmas Eve and I don't know what to do, should I leave and bring all my belongings with me while the guests haven't derived yet or should I stay be naive in front of him.

I managed to put myself together and put on a beautiful dress that showcased all my assets. Maybe I'll decide after the party. I fixed my hair into a beautiful bun and sprayed some perfume on.

The door bell rang and almost of our guests slowly enter the room and patted Ren's head. Almost everyone was in and at the end of the line was Andrew, the guy that I'm dying to kill right now. Should I let him in or should I slam the door in his face.

This is his house and Id probably make a fool of myself. I tried to hold back the tears and just stare at him.

MUST READ A/N : Here's Chapter 28 guys!! I'm sorry if it is crappy but I promise part 2 would be a hit.

I decided that this book will only have 35-40 CHAPTERS so this might be ending anytime soon.

Please comment, vote and share.

-K