Chapter 29: Christmas quarrell part 2

*Andrew's POV*

*gulp* I saw a very angry and vicious Emma in front of me as I entered the door. I'm quite impressed at how she controls her temper for the sake if this Christmas gathering with our guests mainly my parents, her parents and our friends. But that's not my point. I need to make it up to her just before the clock strikes twelve because I don't want to spend Christmas with unattended issues with Emma. I want to flash her a smile but I just can't because of her terrifying, soul killer death glare. I gotta hand it to you, Emma is a total sweetheart but you definitely don't want to get on her bad side and right now, I'm terrified as hell.

She greeted everyone with a smile but whenever she looked at me, she looked like she was gonna lunge at me and claw my eyes out.As much as I want to keep my distance for the sake of my safety, I just can't take it in that she's mad at me. I need to explain everything to her and make her not mad at me anymore. I was suppose to go near her when her best friend Hailey went inside and greet d everyone. Emma passed by me hitting my shoulders and welcomed her friend by giving her a hug. Boy I miss that hug.

We started gathering in the table for dinner and I can't help but notice how gorgoeus she looks with that beautiful red dress that showcased her best features and it suits her pale white skin very well. Also her hair was kept in a stylish bun making her green mesmerizing eyes stand out. It hurts to see that she's having a great time with the guests but whenever she looks at me her mood just shifts in a bad way.

I wanted to sit with Emma but she sat between her brother and her mom so instead I sat with my mom and my dad. I'm glad that my parents flew from England just to attend this gathering because they also really like Emma. "Why aren't you and Emma sitting together? Is there something wrong?" My dad asked me. He probably noticed that for almost an hour Emma and I haven't been seen together . "Its nothing dad. Were fine." I flashed my biggest smile and I think what I said was believable because he stoped bugging me.

After dinner our guests slowly dispersed and went to the living room. I watched Emma bringing the plates, the glasses, the utensils to the kitchen , she's probably gonna wash them. After all the scrutiny I've managed to pull myself together and follow her to the kitchen.

As I reached the kitchen, I saw her washing the dishes, I got caught up looking at her back as she scrubbed those plates while wearing her favorite white apron. I did not noticed myself already walking towards her and before I could open my mouth, she turned around and pointed a huge knife still partially covered in soap towards my face.

"Come near me Andrew and Ill shove this down your throat." I froze. Her blank expression and the tone of her seriously terrified me.

"Um, E-emm I just need to tell y-you something. Please let me explain." I stuttered as she turned around and went back to washing dishes.

"You have 30 seconds"

" Um, what you saw in the mall, it was n----" I got cut off when I heard my dad calling for me as he headed to the kitchen.

"They cannot know. We don't have the right to ruin their Christmas!" Emma said as she panicked. "What should we do?" She added.