Chapter 27: New Addition

Note: gingerniall and I made a new story entitled "All About Fun and Trials" and I would greatly appreciate if you guys would care to read it. Please help us out you guys!

*Andrew's POV*

"Pleaaaase Em. Pretty pleeaaase!!!" I have been bugging Emma for forty-five minutes now. A while ago a received a call asking us if we were willing to foster a dog. Emma is still hesitating and having second thoughts about it that's why I have been convincing her.

"Andrew, they asked us to foster it so that somebody would take care of it. How can we take care of it if were both so busy. The both of us have  tons of interviews coming up." Emma said as she was cleaning the table we were eating at a while ago.

"I know but its just for two weeks. We'll find ways. Pleaaaase Em please.!!!" 

"I don't know Andrew."

"Please Em" I said as I hugged her from behind, following her wherever she went.

"Cut it out Andrew. Youre like a tail"

"Then how about we take care of someone with a real tail." I said as I hugged her tighter making her stop. I grabbed her waist and made her turn around to face me.

"We'll find ways to take care of him okay?"

"Okay. Fine" Emma said as she smiled. I kissed her after giving her a warm hug.

"Let's pick him up right now." I said as I dragged her out of the house and into the car.

"Boy you're excited." Emma said while she put on her seatbelt.

"So if we do get that hang on taking care of this pooch would you ever consider adopting it?"

"I don't know. Maybe. " Emma replied to my question.

When we got there, I immediately dragged Emma inside and asked for assistance. The woman led us to the back door where they keep their dogs. She again led us to us huge cage where a beautiful golden retriever was sitting.

"How old is he?" I asked the woman.

"2 years old"

"What's his name?"

"Oh he doesn't have a name yet"

I was petting the dog when Emma slowly went beside me and started petting the dog too. The dog went near her and started being comfortable and it started licking her.

"Oh I think he likes you" I told her.

She just laughed and continued petting the dog. On the way back home, both Emma and the dog were sitting beside me in front. The dog's two paws were on her lap and she was happily playing with it.

"Okay now I'm jealous.!" I said.

"Of what? of the dog?" Emma laughed. She gave the dog a kiss then laughed at me again.

"I wanna keep him"

"Me too!"

When we reached home Emma and I prepared all his things, his bowl, his bed, his food. After preparing for the dog we prepared for ourselves . Emma and I cooked dinner.

I was behind Emma while she washed dishes and the dog kept on following her. When she turned around the dog pushed her and bumped into me making me hug her.

"This dog is quite handy after all" I said as I smirked. Emma just laughed and continued washing the dishes.

After watching a fee TV shows, we went upstairs to our room to prepare for bed. The dog was following Emma for almost most of the time. "The dog doesn't want to leave your side " I told her.

"Haha wanna come with me in the bathroom boy?" Emma said as sh ewent in the bathroom with the dog behind her.

"How bout me?"

"Oh stay there Andrew" She said as she closed the door.

Okay, now I'm jealous.

A/N: Here's chapter 27 guys! I hope you like it. Sorry if its short and its ugly but I promise I'll make the next update better.

Btw please read "Its All About Fun and Trials". My bff and I wrote that story.Pls read it .

Also I made a new stonefield fic. "Faded Memories" I hope you guys will read it. I'll really appreciate it if you do.

-K