Chapter 22: Hospital

* Andrew's POV *

"Please baby stay with meI kept on telling Emma who is currently laying in the car seat with her eyes closed.

I feel tons of sweat falling from my face as I am driving towards the hospital. When we got there, Emma was immediately attended to and I had to fill up some forms.

While they had Emma undergo some tests, I was left in the hallway. I was walking left to right, right to left, nothing can really measure how worried I am today.

I sat in the corner and placed my palms against my face while waiting for the doctor and I started praying. I don't really know what to do if something bad happened to Emma. I just can't afford to lose her. I need her.

A few minutes passed and finally, the doctor came out.

"Uuhhm, who's here for Ms. Emily Jean Stone?" I heard the doctor ask.

"Me, me, I'm here for her."  I immediately stood up and went to the doctor.

"Well, she's fine now. We just need to examine her test results to find out what's wrong with her."  The doctor explained.

"So can I go see her now?"  I eagerly asked the doctor.

"Oh, yes , yes you may" The doctor told me.

After the doctor left, I immediately went inside Emma's room. I saw her lying down in the bed while holding up the remote towards the TV. When she saw me, she gave me a sweet smile.

"Hey" Emma started.

"Hey! How are you?" I replied and immediately sat in the chair beside her bed.  I grabbed her hand and I kissed it.

"Well, I'm fine now. I'm feeling much better" She answered before she gave me one of her prettiest smile.

I kept on caressing her hand and she placed her other hand above mine. I gave her a smile but then, I remembered something, something I just can't let go of.

"Uhm, Em, how sure are you that you're not, you know, pregnant?" I asked her. In return she held my hand and smiled.

"Andrew, I'm definitely sure I'm not pregnant. Why would you even think about that?" She told me.

"Well it's not impossible Emma. C'mon you know we did it a couple of times without using pr---"