Chapter 21 - I do

Jay's Pov

To say I was nervous was an understatement.

I was stood at the alter with Will and the Guys pacing up and down a million thing running through my head.

I was worried I was going to mess up, say the wrong thing or that something would happen to Bailey or the twins. I loved them all with all my heart and just hoped Bailey knew that.

"Jay you ready?" Says Will placing a hand on my shoulder.

I look at him and his ha a huge smile on his face,

I nod words unable to reach my mouth and move to stand with Him, patiently waiting for Bailey, Jax and the Girls.

_________

Damn.

She looked Amazing,

The dress was perfect and it showed off her stunning figure while hiding the bump

I could tell she was nervous as she walked down the aisle with Jax.

I just wanted to walk up to her and give her a massive hug, but no, for once I had to control myself.

_______________

Bailey's Pov

I felt a huge weight lift off my shoulders when I saw Jay standing at the Alter. Looking Amazingly handsome in his suit

Once Jax and I reached him, he look my hands and I looked him in the eye for the first time

His eyes were filled with love and I think he was on the brink of tears just like I was.

The pastor then stated to talk.

"Ladies and gentlemen we are gathered here today....."

I wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying I only had eyes for Jay I just wanted him to kiss me already.

I was also thinking about our honeymoon all I knew was that Jay had packed my suitcase for me and told me not to look inside, and it was bugging me where we were going

"Do you Bailey-Jay Cooper take Jay Halstead to be your Lawfully wedded husband?"

I smile at Jay, I couldn't be any happier

"I do"

"And do you Jay Halstead take Bailey-Jay Cooper to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

He squeezes my hands mirroring my smile

"I do"

"Then I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride"

Jay pulls me closer to him and presses his lips to mine as the room is filled with the applause of our friends.

Nothing else matted any more Jay and I were now officially married and I couldn't wait for our next chapter in life.

The twins would be arriving soon which ment a whole new family.

It was the first time I felt that I had truly accepted that my parents would no longer be in my life and I didn't care I had Jay, Ally, Jax,Will and the twins for a family along with all our amazing friends.

Who knows what the future might hold for us.

_________________________________________

Thanks for all the love on my second book.

I am probably going to end it here and let your imaginations run free about what happens next.

Remember to vote if you like what you read it always means a lot

Love Izzy xxx