Chapter 5.

I raced up the stairs and walked into my room, i put on my leopard print jumpsuit, i was pretty tall so jumpsuits looked pretty flattering on me. I did my same old make up look, left my hair down and grabbed my plain black flats, i grabbed my phone and purse and walked downstairs, 'Let's go', i smiled.

We went to Luke's favourite Restaurant which was called 'Pop', doesnt sound fancy, but trust me. it is. 'Pop' specialized in 5 star meals. Most of them contained Lobster, which of course i was allergic to. So i always had to settle for fish. Yep no burgers and fries at 'Pop'. The only thing they sold here was creatures from the deep. (Aka Seafood) which i so happened to dislike or be allergic to. But coincidently was Luke's favourite thing.

We walked in and were seated. My Aunt Zara, who had come to visit us for the week and my Aunt Liz were chatting about boring stuff while Luke was in deep conversation with my dad leaving me with no one to talk to. I was thinking about texting Calum but just as i pulled out my phone, our food arrived. I was the only one that got fish in the family which sucked because everyone was bickering over how the good the lobster was.

The drive home was boring. Apart from the occasional laugh with Luke about something funny on his facebook feed. We finally got home and we dropped Luke and Liz off on the way, i changed into a over sized All Time Low shirt and took off my bra, i layed in bed on my phone for a while before i finally fell asleep.

The next morning i woke up vomiting, Food Poisoning. Great. My dad called the school and told them i wouldn't be attending today. I felt so bad because Calum hadn't really made any friends other than me and Luke, i think.. I texted Luke and told him to be nice to Calum and to hang out with him then i had to text Calum.

"Hey, i can't come to school today, Food Poisoning :("
a few moments later my phone beeped.
from Calum,
'Thats not good :( i wont be able to see you until tomorrow because i have to go bed shopping with my mum after school :( but i hope you get better Scar x'

That text put a smile on my face then i just replied telling him to find Luke if he feels uncomfortable with out me there. I pressed send then fell asleep.