Chapter 21

After last nights events i dont want to go out today. The concerts start tomorrow, and im scared to attend. I cant believe somebody is trying to kill me.

I walk into the living area where Calum is sitting watching tv, i walk behind him and wraps my arms around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder, the feeling is so amazing, being here in london with the sunrise breaking through the giant windows, an amazing view of london and Calum, i couldnt choose a better person to be here with.

I unravel my arms and snuggle next to him on the couch, he wraps his arm around my body and pushes me closer to him, he kisses my head and whispers 'i love you' in my ear which causes me to start tearing up, i never imagined my life like this, i love calum so much and although we've only been dating for a few months, i cant imagine life without him.

......

Scarlett, after last night i have a different view on your life, you have been through alot and you still manage to wake up happy everyday, i think half the reason you're always happy is because you have Calum, but i want to feel happiness aswell, i want to feel what you feel every morning when you wake and every night when you rest. I want to kiss someone, tell someone i love them, cuddle someone, love someone. I wish that someone could be you, i have loved you ever since the first day i met you. I dont know what it was about you, but i fell in love instantly. I want to love you. I know this is a long shot and you probably wont say yes but, Scarlett i want you to spend a night with me. I will make you forget about Calum for a night, i will love you more than any man ever could. I want you, i need you, i love you. Please text me. All the love, H

I had finished reading the letter from Harry and i was speechless, i dont think i could ever spend a night with him without feeling completely guilty. I guess i could try, just as long as its only dinner.

Got your letter, just dinner? i text.
Sure, just dinner. I'll pick you up at 7. he replies faster than i can blink,
Pick me up? Are you forgetting that Calum stays in the same room as me? i feel so shady typing the sentence,
Meet me in the lobby at 7. Dress casual. he corrects himself.

Dress casual? I can do casual. It's 5:30pm when i check the time and i have to try tell Calum im going out tonight with a friend without him getting suspicious, ugh i dont want to lie to Calum. But, wont their be paps? Oh god! The paparazzi are going to get photos of Harry and i and Calums going to see them ugh WHY!!!

What about the paps? Calum will see the photos of us together and get suspicous. I text Harry. I have it sorted, just tell Calum you're going out with Eleanor. He replies, although i feel relieved i still feel unsettled.

I walk into the living room and Calum is sat at the dining table on his laptop, i walk up to him and rest my hand on his shoulder, 'Eleanor just invited me out, she wants to have a girls night out', i lie, 'Okay, have fun, make sure you're home by 12 though, ill miss you to much', he kisses my hand, butterflies immediately rise to my stomach. I sit down and watch tv until 6:45 to kill time.
.........

I put on a plain black long sleeve shirt, black jeans with rips at the knees and my white ankle converse, i throw on my long black coat and leave my hair down but put on a bit of makeup, i grab my phone and my bag and head out the door, 'Bye, love you', i kiss Calum as i walk out the door, i love you even though im about to go to dinner with a man behind your back, my sub-conscience butts in. It hurts but its true.

I get to the lobby and see Eleanor standing near a column wearing a coat almost the same as mine with her handbag in hand, she checks the watch on her wrist then spots me, 'Scarlett!', she calls, 'What are you doing here?', i ask politely, hugging her. 'Im helping Harry', she winks, 'Oh really?', i act suprised as if im not here to meet him, 'Dont worry i know all about your da-', 'Hello', Eleanor is cut off my a familar males voice, i turn around to face him, 'Hello Harry', i squeak.